Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
and Muugen is 2nd most active one, what kind of argument is that?

what have you done recently other than tunneling broker?
wat

if muugen is scum he isnt as threatened. he could have a team protect him. and he is only threatened by 1 team or indies

uhhh

what has anyone done recently other than give scum reads?

ur points being good doesn't invalidate muugen as possibly being town

i think his play was good. this is subjective obviously. to me it was good. i respect a scum player with that many posts and he wud have made it far if not for the cop results on him

and I'm starting to think biden might be scum now
A player having many posts or not is not the issue here. That speaks of the player capability sure but it does not speak on how they handle themselves in specific situations. You lumping to 'He was active, i respect that, hence it's good.' Means nothing ekko, I seen you tunnel active players with high post counts as scum.

Why you mentioning biden thing when it has nothing to do with the discussion at hand? you trying to shade here?

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
A player having many posts or not is not the issue here. That speaks of the player capability sure but it does not speak on how they handle themselves in specific situations. You lumping to 'He was active, i respect that, hence it's good.' Means nothing ekko, I seen you tunnel active players with high post counts as scum.

Why you mentioning biden thing when it has nothing to do with the discussion at hand? you trying to shade here?
biden has to do with muugen's play. muugen sused biden. biden can be from an enemy team

i have my reason for suspecting Dest, as for the biden thing i have no idea what this is, apparently a scan thing ? what could go wrong ?
If you are townie, then I would appreciate you outing whatever reasons you have on X. You don't wanna be possibly killed again and not reveal whatever information you have right?

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
i have my reason for suspecting Dest, as for the biden thing i have no idea what this is, apparently a scan thing ? what could go wrong ?
it said one of muugen dest rott and someone else is scum
if muugen flips the scum it clears the rest unless godfather

that's assuming the biden thing is real to begin with

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
If you are townie, then I would appreciate you outing whatever reasons you have on X. You don't wanna be possibly killed again and not reveal whatever information you have right?
It's just one of my reads no one cares about lol if i had something mechanical i would've

it said one of muugen dest rott and someone else is scum
if muugen flips the scum it clears the rest unless godfather

that's assuming the biden thing is real to begin with
Nah if muugen flips scum i'd still scum read dest, Rott is good to me

Status
Not open for further replies.