Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Tobirama is factually the most skilled Shinobi coming out of Konoha. No Clan or destiny BS. Purely selfmade. Don't compare him to trash like Minato.

Somehow that loser tamed and controlled the evil side of Kurama in the afterlife. What shit writing fitting for a trash character.

Tobirama died years before him yet his Hiraishin usage was consistently on par with Minato's during the fight against Obito.

Minato is just a bum.

G

Gorosei Informer

I never played 06 but I actually want to experience it for myself. Like I know it’s long buggy and bad, but shit I think I need to experience it as a long time furry

(Loud sound warning)

Im kidding about the furry part ofc, it's just funnier with this infamous Elise scene too LMAO.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Naturo is worse than Sasuke, that doesn’t make Sasuke this extraordinary bloke
His talent is near Kakashi level if anything, he knows how to use what he has but comparing him to Itachi is a big ass stretch
Curse mark, Chidori, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Tsuku, even basic stuff like Katon and Kunai mastery
That’s the hype he’s constantly been given in the manga. Both a Kakashi/Orochimaru were called once in a generation geniuses whereas Orochimaru said Sasuke’s genius makes his pale in comparison

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Tobirama is factually the most skilled Shinobi coming out of Konoha. No Clan or destiny BS. Purely selfmade. Don't compare him to trash like Minato.

Somehow that loser tamed and controlled the evil side of Kurama in the afterlife. What shit writing fitting for a trash character.

Tobirama died years before him yet his Hiraishin usage was consistently on par with Minato's during the fight against Obito.

Minato is just a bum.
Just Senju clan.

:peperain::josad::crazwhat:

Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic 2 my goats. I also loved the Sonic Rush games, Sonic Heroes, Secret Rings to some degree and the Sonic Advance gsames too.

Gonna get Frontiers sooner or later, never got to try the Black Knight one, hated Colours when I tried it but regretting it now after seeing one of the levels and how INSANELY BEAUTIFUL it is at least, I also did enjoy Unleashed especially the music and Sonic levels, not the Werehog stuff much though especially with how forced and abundant it was. Not tried Forces but not bothered yet, nor not tried Mania yet either.

The Sonic Adventure games era was amazing though. Also the Mega Drive/Genesis era. I really enjoyed the 2nd Sonic movie too, the 1st one was surprisingly good too. 2nd movie gets too much hate imo, except for that ridiculously, overly long, cringy wedding scene/storyline but Idris Elba Knuckles was fantastic and they did some AMAZING fanservice/tributes too for the classic games! (DEATH EGG, BABY!)

Have you tried the Freedom Planet games too by any chance? Supposed to be pretty good and similar. Sonic Mania is the best of what you can get now apparently but Frontiers is pretty decent apparently. I didn't try Lost World either to think of it, keep forgetting about it.

I also loved the Sonic racing games, not Sonic R as much but the kart racer ones. Not tried Team Sonic Racing the new one but the previous 2 were FANTASTIC imo!

Sonic Adventure 2 was really something else though, I still really love/cherish that game despite some fucking awful levels later on in it too lol. It was truly experimental, daring, unapologetic, chaotic (pun intended), gave us Shadow ofc, EPIC music and levels and so on.
Did you play the original, and/or Sonic 3/Knuckles ?

Minato is just a bum.
Tobirama: lifts index finger
Uchiha prodigy: ok, you can undo the Edo Tensei on him!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Minato is just a bum.
He admits Minato’s is superior.

tobirama is a half baked Shinobi who got jumped by Kinkaku and his subordinates. Same dude Darui beat 😂😂😂