Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Can never forget all those blokes hyping Tobirama to the moon and then we find out Kinkaku shit.

Had me rolling.

Raijin didn't save? :josad::kobeha:
Do you know the worst part? He AND the Second Raikage with tons of Ninjas as backups, almost died and barely survive Kinkaku brothers attacks, the second time they killed him off... worst portrayal for a Hokage, Kishimoto literally made him look weak for loosing to frauds as the Kinkaku brothers...
:josad:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Orochimaru is a different kind of genius. He knows how to obtain power illegally but his raw talent is mere Sannin level
Kakashi is mad talented but he also barely cracks 10 year old Itachi level
Orochimaru is such a genius, the author had to nerf him all series by taking away his ninjutsu and ability to use hand signs. Kakashi can’t compare to his raw talent, that was made evident in part 1

Yeah I played those too! My cousins let me play on their Mega Drives/Genesis and we did co-op on 2 and 3/Knuckles too. I've not played a massive amount of 3/Knuckles but it was fantastic too!

I used to LOVE the 90s cartoon too, the Adventures one with Scratch and Grounder, the heavily meme one!
Imagine not having Sonic Mega Collection ( and a Wii).
Speaking of which I should find that game I have it but lost it somewhere in my house
:parkcry: