Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He did mention that his FTG is slightly superior but that’s really all Minato has going for him
It’s like when people hype Shanks CoC
Minato is a genius born once a generation. He was a fucking master and genius in everything he did. Raijin was his promo.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
your theory got shanks losing to kidd:pepeke:
Is the last part of it yes.

question is, will Shanks lose because Kid can overpower him, or will Shanks use the fight to push kid on purpose to make him grow?
and what’s their real connection?

for that, I guess I have to summon the lead of the Shanks fans, @AL sama
Post automatically merged:

He had a replacement arm plus losing an arm doesn't totally tank your power, Shanks and Kiku are still strong despite missing an arm.
Reborn used it as Argument against kid, not me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Since when?
so far I know, the last we saw was him leaving and talking with Beckman.

and I remember how I assumed kid and shanks meeting each other on elbaf, months ago. Everyone laughed. Kid is now on elbaf, we get elbaf content and I am sure Shanks will come soon too.

Another Theorie of mine becomes true than!
People theorizing Elbaf to be Shanks' territory is older than most of users here.

Shanks said to Beckmann that i's time for their move. Maybe the final Poneglyph Straw Hats are missing is in Shanks possesion after he took it post WB dead to keep it safe.

Is the last part of it yes.

question is, will Shanks lose because Kid can overpower him, or will Shanks use the fight to push kid on purpose to make him grow?
and what’s their real connection?

for that, I guess I have to summon the lead of the Shanks fans, @AL sama
Post automatically merged:

Reborn used it as Argument against kid, not me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Shanks is blackbeard's arc nemesis, what are you babbling about?:tchpepe: