Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth you're from Poland, right? Did you ever have a chance to go to a Live Event when they were in Germany?
It's kinda close, depending on where in Poland you are

Going to a live event is on my bucket list for sure, just to experience it how its meant to be exčerienced
They were in Poland thrice. 2011/2012/2015.

I was at the 2011 and 2012 one. Missed the 2015 one.

I wanted to go to Clash at the Castle but the tickets left were expensive af and my schedule didn't allow me to.

The live events I attended were amazing. Unpopular opinion but wrestlers seems to have more fun with promos/wrestling on live events.

You have to try it at least once if you ever have a chance bro.

Apparently Money in the Bank will be in UK too.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Ace came for him, Ace attacked him. He took the best out of the situation, defended himself. He is a pirate after all.

Whitebeard was already dying. Remember the big whole in his breast and his head? Blackbeard again just took the advantage out of the situation. Took what he wanted, before someone else jumps in.

Like Luffy literally did too already. Defeated big mums crew, took her territory (fishman island anyone?), or defeated blackbeards crew, took his territory (Dressrosa anyone?). Why is it worse in Blackbeards case?

Both were also on the move for Luffy already. At the end, they are marines and go against pirates. Happens against every other pirate too. Remember how Garp even let Ace die?

The big bad guy is Imu in my point of view. He is darkness, but this doesnt mean he needs to the bad guy, he is just another side of Luffys Medal.

You mean like... Jinbei, who was also in impel down, or like the devil child nico robin, or like a thief as called nami, or a pirate hunter... they are all pirates, criminals by default. We dont even know exactly what they have done to be put down in Impel down. Just speculation, but in the end someone could have been thrown there because he didnt saw some CD and walked against his slave. Not saying it happened that way. We just dont know.

Like every crew has these parallels, even since beginning. I even made the list for Kid pirates also.

My theory, he will, after Luffy got the One Piece and already won his place.
Are you seriously arguing why BBP won't be antagonist or comparing kidd pirates with BBP? Lol

Ace came after BB because the latter killed Thatch.

And, why does it matter why ace came after BB?

Point is Ace was put on execution because BB captured him.

And, we have clear parallel for BBP which isn't the case with other pirates - Luffy and BB are polar opposite..

Augur - usoop
Docq - Chopper
Shiru - Zoro

I don't think we had any crew which fits so perfectly

And, he literally has darkness fruit in a manga which focus on dawn