Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I should be excited or worried or blasé about Shanks and Kidd's meeting.
Any focus outside SHs is infinitely better than seeing lifeless bodies running and repeating same dumb words and shit gags associated with their characters for the millionth time.

I would fucking love the next 5 chapters or so to be entirely centered on Kid-Shanks Elbaf action despite not caring for either of them.

We both realize at the end of the day luffy is comparable to the like if shanks and blackbeard while zoro is stuck being compared to beckmann and shiryu
So the guy that was equal to someone that stomped BB and his crew and someone who's equal to Shanks! Whiryu's definitely way stronger than the Seraphim that the Wano base Yonko level Luffy is fighting right now, you really got me with this. :crazwhat:

He learned haki can help negate devil fruits, not that his haki got stronger??

You gain experience not strength. Current Law and Onigashima Law are literally the same law. He didn’t get any stronger
Bro you sound fucking retarded 😂. You get stronger by fighting. You gain endurance strength etc... They overused their awakening which means they getting more use to it. Bro go reread the story
Each battle people get stronger Zoro says it

Any focus outside SHs is infinitely better than seeing lifeless bodies running and repeating same dumb words and shit gags associated with their characters for the millionth time.

I would fucking love the next 5 chapters or so to be entirely centered on Kid-Shanks Elbaf action despite not caring for either of them.
Yeah, but the Straw Hats are contagious sadly, they tend to taint on the characters who have allied with them for too long.

Obviously Law is not going to beat Blackbeard, but could Kid beat Shanks? :suresure:
No. It’s clear that Oda is setting up a 4-way battle between the current Yonko

Luffy has 3/4 RPs and only needs the missing 4th one

BB has 3/4 RPs since he will take the Zou and Wano rubbings from Law, and presumably Augur and Aokiji would’ve gotten a rubbing of the WCI RP

Shanks will steal Kid’s WCI and Wano rubbings, and he probably has the 4th one or knows where it is (Elbaf).

Buggy and CG will get involved somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.