Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

You must have seen a different fight.

Lucci and Kaku got negged.

Shanks should be using WiFi haki on Mid if it scared Green Bullshit then it can fodder Mid.
Shanks haki didn't scared Greenbull. The presence of his CREW did since he was already going to pick up a fight against the alliance.

Kid has CoC so he won't be affected by Shanks CoC.

Zoro will never beat Mihawk.

Blocking Hakai > beating a mere Yonko
No. It really isn't.

Zoro will beat Mihawk unless he doesn't fight him.
Post automatically merged:

Shanks haki didn't scared Greenbull. The presence of his CREW did since he was already going to pick up a fight against the alliance.

Kid has CoC so he won't be affected by Shanks CoC.
Oh Mids amazing non seen CoC

:seriously:

H

Herrera95

What you said makes sense and would be great from a story perspective for a greater insight on those characters.

Im just wondering how Kidd and Law get out of their situations. At least with Law if he’s held captive Garp could inadvertently save him while saving Koby or BB is careless. His goal and the potential for the immortality surgery is too integral to waste.

But Kidd? I can’t think of any scenario in which he escapes or survives. He’s not even half as important to the plot than Law is.
I really can't understand why you think Garp is going after Teach.

To me it is clear that Koby is on Teach's island and where Garp is going while Teach fights Law. Garp probably knows Teach is fighting Law that's why he chose this moment to attack his base.

No. It really isn't.

Zoro will beat Mihawk unless he doesn't fight him.

Oh Mids amazing non seen CoC

:seriously:
Yeah, Zoro is not fighting Mihawk ever again because they are teacher/student now.

Kid never seen CoC but proved by Kaido. He has anyway.

Sure, believe in your potential.
I just find it astonishing that the only truly reliable ground we have here is Luffy and Lucci being obviously above Zoro and Kaku yet your analysis of this situation leads you to conclude that Zoro and Kaku are stronger because they're paired with S-Hawk instead of S-Hawk being weaker for being paired with the duo we have actual reasons to think of as the weaker of the two.

But of course you will tell me that Kaku is above the most talented CP member known so far or that Zoro is stronger than Luffy in spite of everything pointing to the contrary, so I won't lose more time. Just pointing your post out to stress the absurdity of your twisted, biased thought process.

Status
Not open for further replies.