Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

I just find it astonishing that the only truly reliable ground we have here is Luffy and Lucci being obviously above Zoro and Kaku yet your analysis of this situation leads you to conclude that Zoro and Kaku are stronger because they're paired with S-Hawk instead of S-Hawk being weaker for being paired with the duo we have actual reasons to think of as the weaker of the two.
Kaku already proved he is more genius than Lucci by awakening his DF in 2 years while Lucci has it for longer.

This already puts Kaku above Lucci.

Zoro sleep diff Kaku, he used just basic haki(or ryou if you considered that advanced).

Luffy used G5 plus basic haki.

Stussy waited Kaku to have full focus on Zoro to knock him down then she went a fair 1v1 with Lucci and knocked him down.

What evidences are you seeing that supports Luffy and Lucci being stronger than Zoro and Kaku?

I really can't understand why you think Garp is going after Teach.

To me it is clear that Koby is on Teach's island and where Garp is going while Teach fights Law. Garp probably knows Teach is fighting Law that's why he chose this moment to attack his base.
Yeah you’re most likely right. I had the events mixed up in my head. Also was Pudding shown to be on their ship specifically? I don’t remember

Idk man. Shanks is kind of a giant pussy, never goes anywhere without his whole crew to protect him, thought Ace was strong, scared to death of base Blackbeard, etc.
Blackbeard is just a bigger pussy. Mf had his goal in his hand (Boa) and then gave it up when a pensioner showed up, even though he also could've used Boa as a hostage against Rayleigh.

Shanks at least has the balls to try to pick a fight with an admiral with his crew backing him.

Also, Kid > Law is pretty factual. Saying that Law > Kid is like saying Aokiji > Kizaru

Status
Not open for further replies.