Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
Don't talk too much otherwise you will be dying this DP over Nessos.
and why you tell me what should I do since it was just money which was not even enough? Like if I was scared of you

and why you tell me what should I do since it was just money which was not even enough? Like if I was scared of you
Lel mate you don't need to be scared of me, I can just make sure either me or you die this DP. Do you want to play??

You gave an unconfirmed player money. You have been playing meh so you obviously have too much information. This was a ploy by scum so both of yall scum, because Ekko had no choice but to declare he was poisoned since he could not have known who poisoned him. Then the player that poisoned him would know he got helped from scum team. I just wanted see who was dumb enough to openly help him.

Lel mate you don't need to be scared of me, I can just make sure either me or you die this DP. Do you want to play??

You gave an unconfirmed player money. You have been playing meh so you obviously have too much information. This was a ploy by scum so both of yall scum, because Ekko had no choice but to declare he was poisoned since he could not have known who poisoned him. Then the player that poisoned him would know he got helped from scum team. I just wanted see who was dumb enough to openly help him.
Why would scum openly help him? This doesn't make any sense.

D4 - Waves & Euthanazia

Rej

This forum is retarded.
β€Ž
The Fourth Waves! An Euthanizing Force!

The waves have spawned! Weebs, gather and unite to fend them off! You have time until the end of the cycle!

Wave #1: Protective
Target this wave with 4 Protective actions in order to defeat it's spawns.

Wave #2: Investigative
Target this wave with 4 Investigative actions in order to defeat it's spawns.

Wave #3: Creative
Target this wave with 4 Creative actions in order to defeat it's spawns.

Wave #4: Manipulative
Target this wave with 4 Manipulative actions in order to defeat it's spawns.

I saw it says we can't use abilities and weird thing is I still saw some actions show up.

From Blue info I saw last day I'm leaning on Nessos being the guilty who killed.

Vote Lynch Nessos

Mayuri's Judgment

One of Destroya, Ekkologix or Nessos is [Guilty] of killing a fellow Weeb

@Udell He said that over here and Nessos tanked a superkill.

>408 pages

Yikes.

Flower left before giving me a recap. Any gent/lady who can fill me in with what is going on? I will try to skim through the thread in meanwhile.

>408 pages

Yikes.

Flower left before giving me a recap. Any gent/lady who can fill me in with what is going on? I will try to skim through the thread in meanwhile.
Main thing that happened is Tentei (Serial killer), Apollo (Cult Leader), and Muugen (Red mafia) got lynched. Apollo and Muugen were lynched by mech info and Tentei was lynched for submitting a scummy ability for a contest entry. Tentei was the one who got a guilty on Apollo and Apollo said he switched alignments with Muugen. Blue got info through an ability of his last day there is a killer within Nessos, Dest, and Ekko. We lynched Muugen last day.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž

and I was the one who was "enough stupid to help a unconfirmed player". As same as I can for example help you, another unconfirmed player without 5000 gold.
I am here to help when I see that I can somehow do that.

oh ye forgot

[Vote Lynch Nessos]

Meh I'm sticking to Traditional to many mechanics, I can't keep up. Gotta spam limited abilities on wave every cycle.
and I was the one who was "enough stupid to help a unconfirmed player". As same as I can for example help you, another unconfirmed player without 5000 gold.
I am here to help when I see that I can somehow do that.

oh ye forgot

[Vote Lynch Nessos]
I don't remember asking for help, what are you talking about?
Why would scum not poison someone if they are town?
Soul Killer was super poisoned why would scum by an item when they have the ability to poison? Ekko was obviously poisoned by town smh.

Scum are probably buying items that occupy waves. MUUGEN was rich for two cycles but then he died broke. Yes I can tell how much he had once he died thanks to my passive. MUUGEN and Ekko are unlikely mates here and no one bought a heal for poison, its stupid to be able to use another item to cure poison. You actually believe Ekko? I suggest yall track the top earners. That list is there for a reason. Flower claimed to be poison but I'm the only who bought poison. Rotkins didn't help Flower but he was quick to help Ekko. Rot is not scum hunting something is rotten here and if you don't see it then cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.