Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They wont lose. Even if they did, it won't be low or mid diff, they will have respectable loss. This was already proven with Law. Losing against a Yonko better than teaming up against kid.

And I don't think Oda will let them lose or die given how he is writing them to be 'strong' contenders for PK throne.

I could be wrong but the direction suggests otherwise so far.
law will lose
not so sure about kidd
already lost a battle against red hair in the past
losing again serves no purpose
and as far as the story is concerned , BB is def a brewing antangonist and will be untouchable till he goes down
shanks still up in the air.

Kaku already proved he is more genius than Lucci by awakening his DF in 2 years while Lucci has it for longer.

This already puts Kaku above Lucci.

Zoro sleep diff Kaku, he used just basic haki(or ryou if you considered that advanced).

Luffy used G5 plus basic haki.

Stussy waited Kaku to have full focus on Zoro to knock him down then she went a fair 1v1 with Lucci and knocked him down.

What evidences are you seeing that supports Luffy and Lucci being stronger than Zoro and Kaku?
Dumbass logic. Aisa a girl from Skypiea unlocked CoO the moment she was born while Zoro unlocked CoO 19 yo so Aisa>Zoro in CoO?

no but seriously I agree @Monster Luffy

if zoro and luffy are as strong as I thought they were
they shouldnt need to team up against the seraphim.

that is unless we are looking at two yonko esque kids
Two Yonko esque kids? If one can create a yonko just like that, what is the point of Luffy vs Kaidou? Two years training?

I am getting the same feeling as I got after Luffy vs Katakuri. FS became irrelevant after that fight and now CoC, and Yonko.

You don't have to kill the Seraphim to defeat them. Just use enough power to knock them out.
Lucci and Kaku are in the fight just to get embarrassed, Lucci will recognize Luffy as a Yonkou and Kaku will get scared again. :kobeha:
you dont have to kill anyone to defeat them
but its quite clear when characters are defeated
they tend not to play the same role in the story anymore. lucci kaku are a great example actually.

Shanks: Has been in the series since chapter 1, is the idol of the MC and the reason why Luffy became a pirate, and is portrayed as reaching the pinnacle of Haki usage

Mid: Filler character that Oda came up with on a whim while writing Sabaody

One Piece fans: “Hmm I wonder who’s gonna win?”
SHanks role is basically to die tought the only question is when it will happen

law will lose
not so sure about kidd
already lost a battle against red hair in the past
losing again serves no purpose
and as far as the story is concerned , BB is def a brewing antangonist and will be untouchable till he goes down
shanks still up in the air.
Nearly lost hope on Blackbeard. He is being untouchable is nowhere near right now. Only potential strong enemies left are world government and Admirals.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
A lot like most of them are Zoro fans. Others didn't care much. Just went with the flow. S hawk can be strongest but so far he was not put 'exceptionally' at any point compared to other Seraphim. In all discussions, seraphims are grouped together. Since now vs battle happening, let us see.
The Seraphim are grouped together for the same reason why the Shichibukai are always mentioned together—it's because they're assigned a certain group identity. No one in their right mind thought the Seraphim are the same just because they have some similarities: Lunarian body, lasers, and functionality. The fact that they have different fighting styles, different aptitudes, different devil's fruits, and different battle experiences makes them fundamentally different.

Status
Not open for further replies.