Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Vegapunk: “Hmm what are the most mid DF powers that I can give to Shark and Hawk?”
He gave them abilities more appropriate for their fighting styles. He's pretty smart about it tbh. Besides, they're already too broken, giving them broken DFs will make them almost impossible to beat for their opponents when they grow old enough.

Why act like Luffy and Zoro are separate group?every SH along with Luffy fighting government. Besides, that is not the point. Yonko Luffy is also teaming up against kid Seraphim just like Zoro.
How the hell Luffy and Lucci gets Kuma clone but Zolo and Kaku gets SHawk? :suresure: Luffy and Lucci should beat SBear quicker otherwise this fight will mess up either Zolo fanboys or that Luffy will look bad against inferior Seraphim. Luffy shouldn't use G5 to be honest if he does then SBear is definitely equal to SHawk

Last edited:
He gave them abilities more appropriate for their fighting styles. He's pretty smart about it tbh. Besides, they're already too broken, giving them broken DFs will make them almost impossible to beat for their opponents when they grow old enough.
Yup, I predicted this could be happen Daz is the most suitable ability for SHawk.

Last edited:
No matter, they were made artificial. It undermines everything.
in a way it doesnt because it gives the main characters something even more challenging to go up against proving perhaps training organically still yields results but I dont see why anyone should be mad at this .
BB got 2 fruits in the space of a couple months and leapfrogged 99% of characters just like that. villains dont play by the rules.

you asked whats next after kaido well some folks said the gorosei .....
imu and the seraphim might be just that.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yup, I predicted this could be happen Daz is the most suitable ability for SHawk.

Also Luffy better beat SBear quicker or you Zolo fanboys are doomed, Kuma = Mihawk incoming :steef:
Not really, if Luffy can't beat S-bear quickly with his attacks, that'll only hype the Lunarian DNA, which in turn, hypes S-Hawk further coz he's stronger and has a better defense.

How? This just another subplot oda tend to make to hype up the chapter and forget it later or ofscreen it then tge payoff became shit like refverie while also slowing the pacing even tho we literally had kizaru and marines fleet in current events
whatever oda does after with it i(offscreen or not) is not my concern right now
clear progression in the chapter
good amount of information dropped just from the short summary
looking at it individually its a solid chap for me.

you dont have to kill anyone to defeat them
but its quite clear when characters are defeated
they tend not to play the same role in the story anymore. lucci kaku are a great example actually.
Their growth rate is supposed to be insane, not losing now and losing in their primes is even worse. We're talking about the difference between a kid and a grown ass man, plus experience and maybe haki. Luffy and Zoro aren't growing like that without a big power up.

How the hell Luffy and Lucci gets Kuma clone but Zolo and Kaku gets SHawk? :suresure: Luffy and Lucci should beat SBear quicker otherwise this fight will mess up either Zolo fanboys (Kuma = Mihawk or worse) or that Luffy will look bad against inferior Seraphim. Luffy shouldn't use G5 to be honest if he does then SBear is definitely equal to SHawk
Let me put it this way.
Luffy used G5 on Lucci.
He also used it on Kaidou.
Would you say that Lucci = Kaidou?

Status
Not open for further replies.