Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katakuri hyped among the mightiest due to having rarest form of CoO. Has CoC to boot. Meanwhile imagine given the name “King” but not even having CoC just to make himself look strong lmao.

King asked by BM to join her book of races collection, not like Marco who was asked solely for his strength. Fed and ordered around by seastoned-chained BM to boot, couldn’t beat her even with his two All star bros.:suresure:

Seraphim hyping King is like saying Kat being a triplet with Oven and Daifuku is hyping them. No lasers, no good swordsmanship, only children and they already shit on King in terms of portrayal and feats.

Face it, King is a joke. Dude was relegated to useless if either BM or Kaido would have won in Onigashima, while Kat was considered more dangerous than BM to the assassination plan. Not even an acknowledgment not tear shed by Kaido at the height of battle. Humiliated finish at the end of Wano. King the Mere Commander.
Yeah keep being delusional :milaugh:

Rooftop Zoro shits on end of WCI Luffy by feats and that's all that's needed to say King >>> Katakuri

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I don't think so. Making weapons out of your entire body is useful for anyone regardless of your fighting style. It particularly gives more leverage to the people with sword skills. It depends on how creative Oda can get with it.
Its great for more defense on top of lunarian defense but shawk already has a blade whats the point of making your arm into a sword when you already swinging a sword around anyway?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't think so. Making weapons out of your entire body is useful for anyone regardless of your fighting style. It particularly gives more leverage to the people with sword skills. It depends on how creative Oda can get with it.
It's a little redundant lol.

Lunarian durability >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iron
And S Hawk has a sword. I guess he'll always have a back up weapon?

How the hell Luffy and Lucci gets Kuma clone but Zolo and Kaku gets SHawk? :suresure: Luffy and Lucci should beat SBear quicker otherwise this fight will mess up either Zolo fanboys (Kuma = Mihawk or worse) or that Luffy will look bad against inferior Seraphim. Luffy shouldn't use G5 to be honest if he does then SBear is definitely equal to SHawk
Or you just dumb and can't Powerscale like usual

Mr 1 ability is more appropriate for an unarmed fighter
wrong
you give a swordsman the ability to fight with their entire body then they are significantly more dangerous.

see daz. got beat the moment zoro could cut him
cause as he said he wasnt a swordsman ,
matter of fact he was quite pathetic at it. if he was say almost as capable as zoro was at it , that wouldnt happen.

It's a little redundant lol.

Lunarian durability >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iron
And S Hawk has a sword. I guess he'll always have a back up weapon?
He also has lasers so he's never unarmed as you gotta literally cut off his fucking head to stop him from shooting lasers.
Btw people calling the Seraphim " just children " is dumb as fuck.
Big Mom as a toddler was clapping giants to the point where they just outright banned her from Elbaf.

Hancock as an adolescent had a higher bounty than Toddler BM.

Ace and Yamato unlocked conq as children.. Need I go on?

Honestly im excited for S-Gecko if it shows up, it might completely redeem Moria's powerset

S-Flamingo is a standard affair and will be up there too, but im curious about S-Crocodile. The Serephim so far have Paramecia/Green Blood, so I assume he doesnt have sand powers
Yeah s-gecko should be so hype with us getting a better idea of what moria was captain of in his prime. It likely mimicking his prime devil fruit usage and fighting style

Love doffy but seraphim like boa and kuma's wont be too different. Tho im really interested in s-flamingo's personality more than anything. Finally getting to see if doffy was actually born evil or had potential for good. Plus law interacting with it would be so hype

S-Crocodile is a wierd case cause how much of a lost not having a logia anymore would be. It likely has a green blood too but as to what fruit i cant thing of a fitting one. Idk if its cheap or not but if vegapunk somehow was able to find a special paramecia that acts like a logia itd definitely be interesting. If it doesnt have a fruit maybe it can take caribou's

I also think s-beetle might potentially be an 8th seraphim based on weevil. Only because he fits the animal theme all the other original warlords have. Unlike teach, law, and buggy

Status
Not open for further replies.