Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fair.

Personally, I would be disappointed if we get Zoro vs S-Hawk instead of Zoro vs Mihawk. Especially if it's his last opponent 💀

I always found the idea of it being at the epilogue unsatisfying, but like you said, it's hard to imagine Mihawk being a real antagonist to Zoro.

It would also be weird for Oda to hype up Mihawk recently with the Cross Guild stuff just to have Zoro fight S-Hawk instead.
I agree
which is why I keep insisting they arent that strong
but if they need a teamup to take them down as kids....

its not looking good

Chapter 1076 Old Friend
-Rob and Kaku are freed
•Rob and Luffy vs S-Bear
•Kaku and Zolo vs S-Hawk
-S-Hawk has Mr.1’s devil fruit
-real Vegapunk is imprisoned together with some cp agents, the agents have been locked up there for months
-Shanks is at Elbaf with the Giants(Brogy, Dorry and etc)
-Kid has arrived at the coast of Elbaf.
Old Friend? Seems like there is more to the chapter. If Luffy and Lucci are being put up against S-Bear then can we take this to mean that Kuma was the second strongest Warlord?
Most likely Shaka freed them, why show Luffy and Zoro disgusted faces and then freeing Lucci and Kaku next chapter? Would be even worse if they are freed after Luffy and Zoro are showed struggling.
S-Hawk having Mr.1s fruit is kinda meh, unless the fruit is retconned and made more powerful, I think there was a poll here where most people thought or wanted S-Hawk to have Mr.1s fruit.
Real VP being imprisoned? So the guy interacting with Luffy and Bonney etc. was an impostor or is it that he got caught while Bonney was in the memories?
The interesting part of the chapter, many speculated that Elbaf would be Shanks related and good for them. So the final players are being set. Most likely Kid and Law will be used as hype material for Shanks and BB. Did Shanks bring the two giants to Elbaf? Kid and Law fans should prepare themselves, they are most likely going to have a good showing before they are defeated and are used as hype tools for Shanks and BB.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion as a shiryu stan are you ready for him to disappoint?
:queenhear:
But nah what's the best thing you can see him doing to live up to your hype/expectations before zoro beats him
Would love to see him kill Beckman or at least beat him.

but it's reaching to think they're the same as how they were before TS when Kaku's showing clear signs of a faster growth rate.
But you typically don't randomly assign or change dynamics between characters unless given a reason to. That's not reaching, that's the opposite. It's staying consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.