Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is almost confirmed that it is indeed a traitor who commanded the Seraphims

Shanks and Kidd interaction might be interesting. I got this theory that Kidd used his Awakening recklessly against Shanks before but he was caught up by his attack and lost his arm. I wonder if it will be revealed what happened.

People downplay daz bones fruit so much it crazy. Daz bones is just a bum and not even a swordman itself. S-hawk having it make more sense. S-hawk has memories of mihawk

sworkskill which is confirmed to have better swordskills than even shanks. S-hawk literally a swordman itself with the fruit. He is

embodiment of sword human. Your swordsmanship is too great you become a swordman itself. It's Fitting for the world greatest swordman and opponent for Zoro.

Both BB and Shanks will rekt the latest additions in Luffy's cheerleader club - Law and Kidd :hihihi:
Lol, I am waiting. Law got low diffed right? Dude haki grown so much that he can negate DF aftereffects. On other hand, Luffy forgot his haki skills and tag teaming with his enemy just to take on kids.

Please never ever call them cheerleaders. :kuzanshut:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
i’m almost 100% certain it’s because kaku matches with the fruit on a personality basis. Kinda like how boa’s fruit works well with her beauty. Ik it’s stupid but i don’t put it past Oda. Could explain why the Luffy/nika comp. is so similar. As well as Yamato seeming awakened as the “guardian” of wano. I think the will power of luccis fruit might’ve been harder to overcome as well. Otherwise he coulda ended up like the prison gaurds
It's not just DF, Kaku's base grew pretty fast before TS too. And Kaku also mastered Haki during TS just like Lucci.

Status
Not open for further replies.