Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
This also solidifies Luffy vs. Kizaru imo.

Luffy vs. Kizaru
Law vs. Blackbeard
Kid vs. Shanks

I've always said that Doffy -> Kaido, Katakuri -> Kizaru.

Luffy beat Kaido with a giant fist, but he'll beat Kizaru with some kind of Gear 5: Snakeman.
Post Egg Head when Kizaru isn’t defeated and I quote this gorilla-brained post, will you delete your account? Lol

This reminds me

BB faced S-hawk alone

Luffy and zoro are tag teaming

Ze ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Oda must have seen all comments against Blackbeard.....so he simply put down Luffy ....instead of making Blackbeard more threatening and giving him feats fiitting to his ambition, Oda chose to underplay his archrival.....not the first time...he did the same with Bigmom against Kid and Law...

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oda must have seen all comments against Blackbeard.....so he simply put down Luffy ....instead of making Blackbeard more threatening and giving him feats fiitting to his ambition, Oda chose to underplay his archrival.....not the first time...he did the same with Bigmom against Kid and Law...

It's nothing to do with luffy and BB.

Oda is trying to hype seras and made everyone else looks like a clown lol

I heard many people were saying BB isn't strong enough after s- hawk clash

Well, let's see what they say about the current tag teams who just came out defeating Kaido and King ze ha Ha ha ha ha

Well, let's see what they say about the current tag teams who just came out defeating Kaido and King ze ha Ha ha ha ha
simple....seraphims > Blackbeard/Luffy/Zoro....:kata::suresure:

It is call powercreep that one piece fanbase can’t get through thick skull . It need more thumping on their heads .

Status
Not open for further replies.