Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Yes, zolofans on copium ever since Zolo stopped fighting King to see what's happening at the roof when Kaido and Luffy cracked the sky open. Come to talk when Zolo cracks sky or beats a Yonko. (never happening)
Lmao Zoro unconsciously using adcoc did more to kaido than lufffy first try while knowing what it was. To be exact weakest and most Injured form Zoro did that. Oda was too scared to bring out healty Zoro Ashura.
Keep dreaming. Not every adcoc clash Split skies of luffy and kaido.
And Zoro barely tapped into adcoc.
Throw current Zoro is split skies and kaido as well.
:cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

S hawk is not mihawk .
He have mihawk DNA .
S hawk is like if mihawk had mr 1 as a fruit since young age. SO his style more then likely implied sswordmanship and his fruit usage he don't have th exact same move mihawk use .
His whole body is a weapon . It is perfect when getting jumped he can clash with someone with a sword and clash with someone else with his legs.
You guys talking like if it was curent mihawk eating mr 1 fruit .
S hawk whole fighting style implied mihawk natural swordmanship + the usage of this fruit.
Hes literally a clone of him lol.
That's cool and all but it's still ridiculous too.
Why didn't he use the DF before too then?
Or was it affecting his slash vs Blackbeard somehow?
Why does he even need this type of DF with Mihawk's DNA and Lunarian as a bonus too?
It's just completely daft to me. I rather have him Buggy's fruit if anything. Now that would have hilarious irony and great potential but I rather it was DFless too.

Hell I wish Sera Boa didn't have DF especially the THAT one in particular but here we are, it's too late now ofc.
At least give then new DFs or something rather than this DF recycling Oda has been obsessed with post TS.

Cloning DFs makes sense in this context especially though but I still hate it.

Lmao Zoro unconsciously using adcoc did more to kaido than lufffy first try while knowing what it was. To be exact weakest and most Injured form Zoro did that. Oda was too scared to bring out healty Zoro Ashura.
Keep dreaming. Not every adcoc clash Split skies of luffy and kaido.
And Zoro barely tapped into adcoc.
Throw current Zoro is split skies and kaido as well.
:cheers:
this is false zoro said he wanted at least get kaido to his knee well luffy got kaido on his knee with acox right after.
The only thing different is zoro used a sword.

To me it seems more and more likely that the battle for Laugh Tale would be a four way fight. With Law being used to most likely hype and setup BB and Kid for Shanks, I find it hard to believe that those two (BB and Shanks) will not be meeting each other near/at Laugh Tale. Shanks was pretty confident when he said that they were going for the OP. Being a former member of Roger Pirates he already probably knows where the RPs are located or he already has been able to get the rubbings. BB also has the RPs apparently, the reason I think they kidnapped Pudding for.

There were six candidates for the OP after Wano:
1. Red Hair Pirates (unknown RPs, possibly all four, alliance with Elbaf probably means they got someone to translate like Saul)
2. Blackbeard Pirates (unknown RPs, have pudding)
3. SHPs (three RPs, have Robin)
4. Heart Pirates (two/three RPs, WCI RP is unclear, no translator though, going for the man with the burn mark)
5. Kid Pirates (two/three RPs, Zou RP is unclear, no translator though, going for the man with the burn mark)
6. Cross Guild (have Croc who probably has some idea about it)

With Law vs BB and now Kid vs Shanks most likely to happen, it appears out of the 6 there will be two dropouts (Kid and Law, serving as hype tools). That leaves RHPs, BBPs and SHPs as the real contenders. Cross Guild is the wildcard here, we know Buggy wants/dreams to be PK and so far he has become a Warlord and now Yonko (gag means), but they also have Crocodile who most likely knows about the RPs (Alabasta search for Pluton through Poneglyphs). And while the crew itself seems weak (its way stronger than Kid and Law pirates though), I think we can expect them to also be able to recruit some real big names after Mihawk and Crocodile are shown as members.

Of course there are other factions like WG, Navy and WGs which might also be involved.

Hes literally a clone of him lol.
That's cool and all but it's still ridiculous too.
Why didn't he use the DF before too then?
Or was it affecting his slash vs Blackbeard somehow?
Why does he even need this type of DF with Mihawk's DNA and Lunarian as a bonus too?
It's just completely daft to me. I rather have him Buggy's fruit if anything. Now that would have hilarious irony and great potential but I rather it was DFless too.

Hell I wish Sera Boa didn't have DF especially the THAT one in particular but here we are, it's too late now ofc.
At least give then new DFs or something rather than this DF recycling Oda has been obsessed with post TS.

Cloning DFs makes sense in this context especially though but I still hate it.
Its for every part of the strongest swordman int he world body being a sword just like jinbei being given the swim swim fruit .
ALso he love using his long sword because of that mihawk DNA but he was teached to use a df so he is an hybrid the reason he was not using his df befor eis because he was not jumped like now .

Or shanks will now be weak and was overhyped.
1 or the others .
Post automatically merged:

They are not underestimating them they are overestimating yonko and their commanders.
Dude singlehandedly stops wars, clashes with other Yonko, and has stopped Admirals with his Haki and people continue to say hes weak lmfao

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lmao when it comes to zoro related its because mind/personality/skill :kobeha: not because strength realted lol
Yeah, the standards for proving a point in Zoro's favor are generally way too high. You need indirect implications, direct implications, and vocal confirmations(most of the time) to make a case for Zoro. Or you must be prepared to get ridiculed for being delusional.

Dude singlehandedly stops wars, clashes with other Yonko, and has stopped Admirals with his Haki and people continue to say hes weak lmfao

Stop war ? Yes because of his yonko statu attacking him mean declaring war to an other yonko .

He pulled up with his whole crew right ? It's not like the admiral and him were solo Armaki was in a realy bad situation .

Kuma almost died protecting a ship from fodder :hapnoel:

Come back when Kuma's bounty ever hits 3.5B (it won't)
Shanks who fought Mihawk has bounty less than 1b.

We didn't know who he fought.

Luffy>Zoro fact
Lucci>Kaku fact
You have no arguemejt beside mental gymnastic to put Mihawk over Kuma

Kuma>Mihawk based on their seraphim match up.

Status
Not open for further replies.