Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So your saying monster was capable of beating luffy back then? Interesting
I say each of RHP would have been able to beat luffy pretty low diff pre timeskip.
Mr. trollins just tries to provocate, like always. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Additionally, it seems like kid had to choose between 2 options, I would put my money on „getting Killer killed“ or „losing an arm“. He chooses the arm obviously. In that case, the strength of the cutter doesn’t matter at all.

Imagine being kidd fan who use a mere yc/subordinate to downplay zoro :saden:when he literally got his arm chop off by yc4 lime juice:kobeha::suresure:
few things One Piece fans need to understand:

- don't understimate Garp saying he's only vice admiral
- don't downplay Zoro saying he's only subordinate

If Garp isn't an admiral or Zoro doesn't have his own crew (it's stated multiple times in the manga that he has captain potential) it's because they CHOOSE so

I say each of RHP would have been able to beat luffy pretty low diff pre timeskip.
Mr. trollins just tries to provocate, like always. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Additionally, it seems like kid had to choose between 2 options, I would put my money on „getting Killer killed“ or „losing an arm“. He chooses the arm obviously. In that case, the strength of the cutter doesn’t matter at all.
Interesting seeing that we don't know how long kidd lost his arm. Infact it seems as though it wasn't to long ago since he lost it. So that would be catergorized as him losing it post timeskip as opposed to pretimeskip

Status
Not open for further replies.