Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheers:
Punk Records AI is slowly overloading and turning on its creator

but I also think Vegapunk is a bad person. So it could be a defensive trigger who knows
Punk Records being corrupted somehow and going rogue really does seem like the most plausible option, and maybe that's why the satellites weren't aware about previous Cipher Pol agents being locked up.

Vegapunk is such an enigma lol

Apollo

The Sol King
"Chichi (父 / ちち) is the humble way to say father in Japanese. It is typically used when speaking about your father to somebody else. It can also mean father in a general context, like how it is used in chichi no hi (父の日 / ちちのひ) or Father’s Day."

Is Shanks telling Kid to choose his daddy from the RHP ? :snoopy:

Punk Records being corrupted somehow and going rogue really does seem like the most plausible option, and maybe that's why the satellites weren't aware about previous Cipher Pol agents being locked up.

Vegapunk is such an enigma lol
The issue becomes who is the one hiding all the CP Agents.

I think Punk Records is behind it but I also think one of the Satellites is in on it as well

"Chichi (父 / ちち) is the humble way to say father in Japanese. It is typically used when speaking about your father to somebody else. It can also mean father in a general context, like how it is used in chichi no hi (父の日 / ちちのひ) or Father’s Day."

Is Shanks telling Kid to choose his daddy from the RHP ? :snoopy:
it means leave or die basically

Korean leaker : I will give you with this beautiful picture of the main plot and leave you with no questions see you next week at the same time

Current leaker : I will only told you about my favorite character when i felt like it

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
lol..splendid how people forgot that Korean leakers also posted wrong information or withheld information many times...

Status
Not open for further replies.