Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine considering someone like shanks weakling whose haki made GB back out ..

Someone for whom oda ruined wano ending just to promote his film.

Someone who is the second strongest swordsman

Kidd is side chick to Shanks.
Never said he was a weakling but if Kid make him struggle agenda will switch .
Kid is the most underated character in one piece with Akainu

B

Borasey79

99% of the fandom expects BB and Shanks to wash Kid and Law. Oda hates doing what everyone predicts so you guys will be the reason why the two won't lose.
:suresure:
He hates it to a point. Everybody predicts Luffy vs BB for PK title. Thats a plotpoint. Doesnt mean Oda will change it just to "lul subvert"

What nonsense?
Are they peak humanity or not? Even non-peak humanity version of Mihawk is above mere Emperors...
And only one between Zoro and Luffy has taken out a Lunarian before so... :risitameh:
The peak of humanity gonna end as fodders as the series progress just like your ZKK theories and how the 'Lunarian' king hype ended as fodder against Greenbull. :milaugh:

99% of the fandom expects BB and Shanks to wash Kid and Law. Oda hates doing what everyone predicts so you guys will be the reason why the two won't lose.
:suresure:
Yeh Law is definitely going to be Blackbeard when Oda made Blackbeard one of Luffys biggest threats. That makes so much sense (sarcasm)

Yeh Kid is definitely going to beat Shanks before Shanks ever encounters Luffy or Blackbeard. Yes everything you said will 100% come true.

Yeh Law is definitely going to be Blackbeard when Oda made Blackbeard one of Luffys biggest threats. That makes so much sense (sarcasm)

Yeh Kid is definitely going to beat Shanks before Shanks ever encounters Luffy or Blackbeard. Yes everything you said will 100% come true.
See that's what I'm talking about guys.

Now can anyone re-read my comment and quote the part in which i said Kid and Law will win the fight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.