Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
99% of the fandom expects BB and Shanks to wash Kid and Law. Oda hates doing what everyone predicts so you guys will be the reason why the two won't lose.
:suresure:
99% of the fandom expects Akainu to be stronger than Kizaru because muh muh Fleet Admiral. Oda hates doing what everyone predicts so you guys will be the reason why Kizaru is indeed the strongest Admiral in Navy history.

The walmart bots are clearly stronger than emperors, that's why one of the emperors who is stronger than Mid is also teaming up to fight one
Just because SH are jobbers doesn't make everyone jobbers. Those Walmart bots gonna end up as fodders just like other 'hyped' things once they start facing others in the verse.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
99% of the fandom expects BB and Shanks to wash Kid and Law. Oda hates doing what everyone predicts so you guys will be the reason why the two won't lose.
99% of the fandom also expect Admirals to be stronger than Gorosei. Oda hates doing what everyone predicts so you guys will be the reason why Admirals will look weak af in front of Gorosei 🤷

99% of the fandom expects Akainu to be stronger than Kizaru because muh muh Fleet Admiral. Oda hates doing what everyone predicts so you guys will be the reason why Kizaru is indeed the strongest Admiral in Navy history.
You're so obsessed with that that at this point I'm praying for you that you end being right lmao. Also, no matter what hype or feats Kizaru will get I'll always be more happy about it than you so what's the point ?

Status
Not open for further replies.