Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
saturn will control all the seras and defeat the SHs.

only to get backstabbed and incapacitated by kizaru, who is the real vegapunk. there's a reason why the first time we saw kizaru with saturn, kizaru asked him if he had ever actually seen vegapunk...

kizaru is a bit of a troll, after all. he will sneer at the defeated geezer and ask: "do you still believe you saw the real vegapunk?"

then kizaru lets the SHs go.

also kizaru is the only person who has been shown to have been beckman's (=OPverse's highest IQ) childhood friend:

1) childhood friends with smartest man in OP
2) accompanied by 'vegapunk's bodyguard' sentomaru
3) trolling saturn about actually meeting vegapunk
4) studying books in a snowy/northern setting as a child

but you guys keep denying the truth :brootea:
Stay away from whatever it was you smoked.

Kid and law are more important then shanks dude.
They are the top pirates that will shape the worst generation Shanks is an as been and is just waiting to get take out of the story before luffy can give him his hat .
Even shanks would tell you the new generation top dog of the pirates are more important then him .
Oda literally came up with the Supernovas on the spot, and even then he didn't expect Kid or Law to be that important (I believe this was in an SBS or an interview)

Shanks existed since chapter 1 and is literally Luffy's idol

You can't be serious lol

Dumbledore also died, but played a crucial role in the plot, unlike Umbridge
100% agreed but I do not thnik shanks is more important that a dude that just take out a yonko .
Shanks will not have a yonko win on his resume im sure .
Oda build one piece since the introduction of the supernova as the worst gen taking over.
Is shanks part of the worst gen ?

If Oda continues crowding characters on Elbaf while Luffy is still running around the lab on Egghead I might start thinking Oda indeed might skip Elbaf and we're getting the island in small bits instead like in this chapter. Because what's Luffy even gonna do in there after everybody did their thing already? Explore the ruins? Unless Oda will teleport the crew to Elbaff somehow with VP help, I just don't see everyone waiting patiently for Luffy to arrive.
People are starting to get real. That's good.

Oda literally came up with the Supernovas on the spot, and even then he didn't expect Kid or Law to be that important (I believe this was in an SBS or an interview)

Shanks existed since chapter 1 and is literally Luffy's idol

You can't be serious lol
I am yes wha tis shanks role dude ?
He was the guy that inspired luffy .
But we all expect him to die before luffy give him the straw hats or luffy will no longer be mugiwara no luffy .
SHanks already have played his role .
He is just a bad ass top dude that is waiting for his moment to get remove for the story .

Status
Not open for further replies.