Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"will you guys help me? I don't wanna cause too much damage to the place"

seriously at least try reading

shanks is clearly implying he doesn't wanna use his powers cause that will result in damaging the place
Idc what his reason for doing it is lol. All I know is that We won’t know how well Kidd would do in a 1 v 1 vs Shanks because he’s going to get ganged up on by a whole army. All I’m saying is that if that’s how he takes the L, I can live with that over him facing Shanks 1v1 and then getting stomped like most people on here thought was going to happen lmao

Sanji was confident even in 1v 3 Lucci will not be able to beat Zoro with help of Kaku and Stussy.
Sanji never said that

He considered Brooks presence there as relevant and said that the fight's outcome depends on how they fight in a disadvantage of numbera

Sanji is just showing us he is extremely skilled in such situations, he wasn't praising anyone

Did you just not read what I said?

KID is 1 of the Worst Generation Rookies responsible for the defeat of Shanks’ former rivals

The Benn Beckmann shit happened WAYYYY before this. Also there’s nothing impressive about Soloing 4 people with low haki stats
Kid's crew is more than 4 people Idk what you are talking about.

Shanks clearly doesn't respect Kid that high otherwise he wouldn't sent Rockstar since he is willing to engage on him. This is not like Whitebeard when he wasn't looking for a fight.

@Agni Kaios this basically confirms Zoro >>>> Sanji and rest of the crew

Sanji was confident even in 1v 3 Lucci will not be able to beat Zoro with help of Kaku and Stussy.

I am sure you believe in sanjis top tier CoO and he can grasp power levels.

Now Luffy thinks Vegapunk and Chore crew can be all soloed by either Lucci or Kaku

I'll make a video about it:kuzanshut::kuzanshut:
Debunked
When Lucci said he’d fold Luffy’s entire crew, Zoro didn’t once object and stood there taking it like the prideless bitch that he is

On top of that, Sanji was sent to go help the clown and before that Sanji legit said “So he’ll die for us? Good for him” something along those lines

Status
Not open for further replies.