Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a message from Oda to all simpletons who think Kidd Pirates even remotely pose a threat to RHP.

I doubt Killer + entire Kidd Pirates minus Kidd can take down Lucky Roo. I'm not even talking about the rest.
Yip the way the chaoter is written it Shanks in at the bar drinking while the giants wants to fold kidd.

Oda is literally solidifying that law and kidd are not yonko level by having them lose their poneglyphs to yonkos. While yonko luffy has his poneglyphs lol

Huh means nothing
Shanks didn't beat elbaf or anything

Oda is clear here
BM doesn't need help from her crew or fleet + allies to handle kid & crew
She was able to beat kid + law + their crews

Shanks portrayal is already under BM . Same way Teach is also struggling against Law

This chapter also proves Shanks think Kid is worth more or equal to an admiral
Shanks was confident to fight Navy at MF without his fleet and allies. Just his core men.
They are fighting the ones who killed Big Mom LOL.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yip the way the chaoter is written it Shanks in at the bar drinking while the giants wants to fold kidd.

Oda is literally solidifying that law and kidd are not yonko level by having them lose their poneglyphs to yonkos. While yonko luffy has his poneglyphs lol
Big Mom was literally Buggy during Wano but with some flashy moves.

Fucking Midd forgot who did all the shit to his crew and became Luffy's cheerleader. Where is "I will take revenge on Kaido for this!"?

Lmao.

Killer said he lost an arm last time w/o even seeing Shanks, is he gonna die now? :memehm:
Man has little faith in his boy
He most likely lost it to Beckman
Comparable to Shanks
w/o Awakening
1+ year ago

Killer understands the risk they are heading into

Does Zoro have little faith in Luffy because he made him think twice before assaulting Mary Geoise (to rescue Vivi)?
I don't think so, that's what a VC does

I'm just disappointed with the way Shanks is getting the Road, Kid's crew is complete garbage with the exception of Killer, even if he is able to fight Shanks if it goes to an all-out battle Shanks' crew both in numbers and in quality will step on Kid here, Oda should have had some of the beast pirates recruited by Law or Kid, and I say the same for Law's crew, they don't have even 1/4 of the military power that a Yonko has, they can't keep.
Huh. This makes zero sense.

The yonko are supposed to be so high above the food chain that normal pirates aren't even supposed to witness them in battle since their crew (yonko crew) are too devastating even without their captain participating.

Oda is literally showing that with Shanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.