Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Itd be pretty cool if the older giants that follow the king are on shanks's side
While loki and the younger giants take kid's side
I also thought about this because of Dory and Brogy. I mean they are always fighting. I suppose fucking Giants Kingdom won't be on the same page over everything.

Nah I would enjoy drawing scene to see how cool like sanji and zoro attack king and queen , killer amd zoro on base kaido scene.

‘I mean you use fanservice argument which why rob lucci or kaku is not above king because the argument is they can’t harm king even they use awaking form. I think rob lucci and kaku are above yc1 .

‘It is same ndule argument style use fanservice argument to argue against rooftop zoro feats.

But I will wait panel to judge and see how their attack performed , since zoro want to end the fight as soon as possible.
Kaku and lucci above King ? Lol what?

If a dude walked up to me talking heavy, trying to embarrass me or punk me then idc if the mf 6’5+ and weighs over 200+ ima step to him and be like “what’s up?” Even if I knew I’d probably lose. I fear nothing I could make bleed

Zoro let this man lucci disrespect him cause he knows his place, simple as that. He realizes he’s weaker than him but Zolofans wanna give the guy the benefit of a doubt when Luffy himself specifically says “Don’t go after my crew just because you can’t beat me” THAT INCLUDES ZORO

Kekdo- needs to ambush Kid, only wins because Mid can't bypass his gimmick
Ben- welcomes Mid for a challenge, destroys him, cuts his arm off

Kaidobros, even Ben has better AP than Kekdo...
:chirstsad:

Status
Not open for further replies.