Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are fighting the ones who killed Big Mom LOL.

Doesn't change a thing

It took Kid + Law + nukes to beat BM
BM beat them + their crrws fair and square before "losing"

Shanks isn't fighting Kid + law
So forget it...then he's also has lots of help...huge advantage over Kid pirates due to having better underlings and allies

Teach will surpass Rocks trio (wb, kaido and BM)
Shanks is below all 3 and won't ever surpass them

Bro, Shanks wanting/needing a Road Poneglyph is not a plot hole. Shanks was only 8 years old and a cabin boy when he went to Raftel, it’s unlikely he knew how to get there and more likely that he was just along for the ride. There’s zero reason for Shanks to want a Road Poneglyph if he doesn’t need one.

And the fact that Shanks wants and needs a Road Poneglyph is proof that the other Yonko detered him from going to Raftel.

Side note: I’m not sure why Shanks didn’t grab Kaido’s Road Poneglyph while he was in Wano unless he already had that one before Kaido did.
this can easily be explained that he wants to "compete" with Luffy for it. That's why he didn't wanna meet Luffy.
It's just the usual "father figure gonna pose MC a friendly challenge" cliche

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bro, Shanks wanting/needing a Road Poneglyph is not a plot hole. Shanks was only 8 years old and a cabin boy when he went to Raftel, it’s unlikely he knew how to get there and more likely that he was just along for the ride. There’s zero reason for Shanks to want a Road Poneglyph if he doesn’t need one.

And the fact that Shanks wants and needs a Road Poneglyph is proof that the other Yonko detered him from going to Raftel.

Side note: I’m not sure why Shanks didn’t grab Kaido’s Road Poneglyph while he was in Wano unless he already had that one before Kaido did.
Shanks is indeed mysterious. Personally I think he should be a final keeper before anyone can reach Laugh Tale.

Maybe it's all a set up and he already has all of the Poneglyphs and the scene where he tells Benn that it's time to find One Piece is because he realized a lot of them youngsters and BB will want to get there soon.

The one Shanks has is the same Poneglyph Whitebeard hid from everyone so it's safe to assume he asked Shanks to keep it safe before he died or Shanks simply got them with ease.

B

Borasey79

I am bracing myself for the inevitable disappointment that many will have the much hyped legendary army of Elbaf, once they turn out to be far less formidable that what was hyped.
The "strong armies" in OP are always calculated from a normie NPC's POV. A strong army is any grouping of at least 10 people having more than the average Doriki. The samurai are a formidable army because they're stronger than any grouping of civilians and basic rookie marines. Likewise, an army of giants is formidable because they're bloody giants and would wreck any country if the Navy didn't send any of their top tiers. It's a numbers game, not a raw powerhouse quality game.

Status
Not open for further replies.