Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You purposefully ignore foreshadowing if you think Shanks and Teach won’t fight lol. It’s been the most abundantly clear thing in the manga besides Luffy becoming pirate king.
Whats the point? As I said its like ZKk nothing more than the wishes of Shanks haters.

Why would Oda reduce Luffy's opponents? You didn't answer.

He is already doing it via Law and Kid, they made them fight Bb and Shanks. And you want Shanks fight BB too after? Lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Meh, id sooner believe a 3 way clash between Luffy, BB and Shanks than another offscreened fight. BB vs Shanks poses the exact same issue that Kid/Law have right now: BB/Shanks cannot lose before meeting Luffy.

And the only "hinted" at thing with Shanks vs BB is a comment Shanks made a Marineford, which was actually directed at the Marines too, then he singled out Teach after the fact. There is a connection. There is a disdain for one another. That doesnt mean they are set to fight to the death without Luffy being present
Shanks’ single biggest on screen relationships are to Blackbeard and Luffy. If he’s not talking about one of them, he’s talking about the other. I’m not sure how they’re fighting but it’s beyond the pale to think they aren’t.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kizaru to a minor force:
1 gorosei.
all seraphim.
a traitor.
100 warships with each of them being able to carry 1000 soldiers i.e. 100000 soldiers.
Cp-0.
I wonder, who else will show up to help Kizaru?

And the funny thing is not the amount of strength that Kizaru is needing to face Luffy and his team, which are not even 1/2 of all the forces present in the fight in Wano, but that Kizaru will still fail here. :saden::risitameh:

Shanks will fight BB.
Luffy will avenge Shanks.

As much is given. No subversion from Oda will change these plotpoints.
Oda is already removing Law and Kid from Luffy's rivals by making them fight BB and Shanks.

No point on Shanks and BB fighting too, Luffy needs to fight them if he isn't going to fight Law and Kid.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
to me ... Shanks with the help of Elbaf already had everything he ever needed to be the King
he saved Kaido's life but never avenged Oden (Whitebeard could've helped him)
Then of course that raises the question of why didn’t he? Why didn’t he use the Giants to defeat Kaido and Big Mom? We can give him a pass for not wanting to fight Whitebeard as Whitebeard and his crew were actual good people, but Kaido and Big Mom were not lol. Kaido owned slaves, oppressed and killed helpless people, supported Orochi’s 1984 regime, and is overall just a Celestial Dragon with a different paint job. Big Mom wasn’t as bad as Kaido but she still wasn’t a great person, she stole the life spans of her own people to protect them when she really didn’t need to do that lol.

If Shanks could’ve beaten them even using the help of the giants, he wouldn’t have waited until they were dead to make his move for Raftel.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Whats the point? As I said its like ZKk nothing more than the wishes of Shanks haters.

Why would Oda reduce Luffy's opponents? You didn't answer.

He is already doing it via Law and Kid, they made them fight Bb and Shanks. And you want Shanks fight BB too after? Lol.
So you got nothing to say about the blatant foreshadowing in the manga. No idea why you’re white knighting for Teach’s future victim.

100 ships full of fodders is lame in comparison to what’s going on with Kid/Law lmao
The pirate ships also full of fodder , unless you think RHP or BB don't have as much fodder as Kaido , BM or WB lol
Hell even some VA fodder going to better that a lot of what Kid and Law facing .
Point is it the biggest force we have seen from the marines since the WB war at one place .

Status
Not open for further replies.