Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the strongest Yonko. You can love Kaido to death but Shanks will still be one of Oda's poster boys.

Shanks crew was already hyped to be the strongest one. Haki surpasses all and he will have the strongest Haki among the Yonko.
--First it isn't confirmed. The story as well as oda in SBS has hyped Kaido as one

--Second the issue is not shanks > Kaido but by what degree. Shanks would probably lose his position as a yonko unless he has plot on his side. Also shanks is only acting now that both yonkos are gone

--Kaido's crew is bigger and again even if RHP win it will come at big cost unless they have massive plot armor.

And what exactly makes Lucci stronger than Kaku?

Both are awakened users but Kaku awakened a lot faster
Stussy put them both equally strong

Sanji included Lucci Kaku and Stussy when he said they all stand no chance against Zoro combined
They follow the same dynamic they did in EL. No reason to assume Kaku is now at the same level just because you want him to for agenda purposes.

But if you want to know this very chapter addressed his concerns to Lucci, not Kaku.
You saw my second video?
I fixed audio in that one
Didnt yet man, will check it out ^^

Self statement in regards to Kaido who fought Shanks and believing Shanks can fight him, not beat him is the closest thing to a fact.

Kaido has no reason to lie here. And he has always been an upfront dude when it came to fights.
The Haki thing doesnt supercede the above, its just what allows fruitless top tiers to compete and even sometimes dominate.

As for the strongest army thing you do realize that so much mutiny and bullshit happened during the raid right? Queen went full retard and nuked like a third of their forces, the other third was culted by Tama to Luffys side and the rest had infighting and Big Mom turning on them.
a man like Kaido will not admit someone is stronger than him even if his life depend on it
his claim can't be trusted ... cause he can't be fair ... same goes with Shanks if he call himself strongest at some point
it's not "lie" it's overtrust in his power

and honestly, without ANY nerf they lose to RHP or Marine.
can't really see otherwise

I'm fine with Kaido > Shanks
but RHP > Kaido's army is not really debatable to me base on hype alone (not even adding Elbaf)

Shanks dont act, unless necessary.
It has been established since chapter 1.
The spoilers said; "I dont want to cause too much damage to this place". Shanks also sent Rockstar to give Kid a chance to give up.
But, I want Kid to at least fight Shanks directly.
Lets see if he can touch him or not :gokulaugh:
Give a chance to give up.....at a cost of giving their Poneglyph. Which literally means Shanks is teasing him to force a fight knowing Kid's attitude
Whether he can touch him or not lies on if Oda's follow his power lvl logic

Status
Not open for further replies.