Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

That guy you're using as your profile picture he's[headcanon]

Amazing Kekdo bum, now explain why a guy who loves to fight would run away from a fight:christmwai:

Green Bull is afraid of Kaidou the man who was TOP 1 in the world.
:steef::steef::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

Amazing Kekdo bum, now explain why a guy who loves to fight would run away from a fight
I can't explain something I've never seen on the panel Ku-chan, you're so desperate to find an L for Kaido that you've been making assumptions about things that are off panel and beyond our knowledge, give it a name, which if call despair. And yet you keep pretending to be illiterate, Kaidou duel against Shanks he didn't run away, the fact that Kaidou ran away is something invented by you Lurwa, Kaidou's whereabouts are unknown, the factor that stopped Kaido and Shanks' fight is unknown .

You saying that Kaidou fled is on the same level as my saying that Shanks gave Kaidou a Road to make him retreat. Do you understand now that I can very well do the same as you and assume things?

"Let's keep pretending that Kaidou not reaching MF is an L for Kaidou", when in fact it isn't, in fact Kaidou's words about there being no one in the world capable of defeating him become more and more valid after all he faced Shanks and even so, he made such a statement, so the fact that Kaidou declared himself as the strongest in the world even though he had already faced Shanks and Big Mom is valid.

I mean, Kaidou literally faced all of Shanks' military power, military power that easily made the navy HQ stop a war instantly because they were scared to face them. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
U r right, wb wasn't a real rival.

And it's only because wb never gave a shit about the one piss that roger managed to reached the finish line :milaugh:
Excuses dictated by Oda's lack of continuity and hyping his characters.

Kaido situation proved WB's position.

They are both Top Tiers, yes. But top tiers can lose to each other.

Rocks was the Captain during God's Valley not Whitebeard.

I never liked and never will the whole "They were on the same tier" type of arguments.

It is clear as day Rocks and Roger were the peak of the century.

They were in the same tier with Garp and Whitebeard but ultimately if you put Rocks and Roger vs Garp and Whitebeard the R duo wins.

Oda brutally fucks his characters over with giving them titles.

I for example hype Mihawk for being WSS but this title seems more legit to me because it proves Mihawk being a top dog in one of the best fighting styles.

Like how you're gonna prove who is the strongest man or creature? Too many titles right left and center.

I respect Kaido and Shanks out of the old gen Yonko because they actually do something although you have to admit that Kaido sat his ass on Wano for too long.
I don't really care about WB. He is least likable yonko for me. I was supporting marines in MF war. But you have to admit oda likes old gen. He recently hyped ray for example. Oda wants WB to be same level as roger shown in Oden FB.

It is what it is at the end. Heavy doubt primebeard will be proven as a fraud but we shall see

So Zoro sleep-diffed an attack stronger than the one Kaku used to send the current strongest Seraphim feat-wise flying?

Luffy and Lucci needed G4 and Hybrid to match Base Zoro and Base Kaku's feat against a less durable opponent?

Hybrid Lucci's strongest pre-TS attack gets the same portrayal as a normal Rankyaku attack from Base Kaku?

ACoC-less Base Zoro + Base Kaku >~ ACoC-less G4 Luffy + Hybrid Lucci?

So Zoro sleep-diffed an attack stronger than the one Kaku used to send the current strongest Seraphim feat-wise flying?

Luffy and Lucci needed G4 and Hybrid to match Base Zoro and Base Kaku's feat against a less durable opponent?

Hybrid Lucci's strongest pre-TS attack gets the same portrayal as a named Rankyaku attack from Base Kaku?

1 regular Ifrit Jambe shits on all of that :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't really care about WB. He is least likable yonko for me. I was supporting marines in MF war. But you have to admit oda likes old gen. He recently hyped ray for example. Oda wants WB to be same level as roger shown in Oden FB.

It is what it is at the end. Heavy doubt primebeard will be proven as a fraud but we shall see
I'm speaking thru harsh takes and all but yes I told you.

They were on the same tier. But there were reasons why Roger and Rocks were at the top of the century.

This whole "Whitebeard would become PK if he was interested" seems like a cope writing or Oda didn't knew how to handle a compensation prize.

Kaido and Oden situation proves that Whitebeard wasn't as dangerous as everyone painted him to be.

Hybrid Lucci's strongest pre-TS attack gets the same portrayal as a normal Rankyaku attack from Base Kaku?

This should also tell that Zoro can sleep diff Blackbeard
@Erkan12

Status
Not open for further replies.