Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
So this confirms Shanks was indeed after the One Piece all allong
Yet he did not dare go in WCI or Wano while Big Mom and Kaido were alive.
But Aramaki is somehow the one who gets called a coward for saying he wouldn't have come in Wano if Kaido was still there even though he doesn't have any real reason to come in Wano anyway unlike Shanks lol
The double standards and hatred against admirals in this fandom is unbearable
@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Blackbeard
It just goes to show that you canโ€™t take any agenda posters seriously but especially Admiral haters lol. On top of their being zero reason for Ryokugyu to go into Wano when Kaido and his regime were in power to begin with, no other top tier, including Primebeard and Shanks, dared to go into Wano while Kaido was there.

Top tiers deter each other, end of story. Lol

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
โ€Ž
Kid haters are too much lol. I had Law > Kid since the TS, and I was always anti-"BM vs. Kid 1 on 1".

But this is clearly Kid's time to shine. He already beat Big Mom, who has a higher bounty than Shanks. It was 2 v. 1, but with ACoC he has room to grow into a 1 v. 1 Yonko battle.
and buggy with adv coc and awakening is a top tier:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Shanks doesnโ€™t care about the One Piece, heโ€™s just pretending to care about it because he knows Luffy wants to fight him as a rival
A little disagree here. I think if he'd hear that BB has all rubbings and wants to go there he would pretty much fight him.

Their fight is happening anyway. After BB rekts Law he will only miss Shanks' Poneglyph.

Kid haters are too much lol. I had Law > Kid since the TS, and I was always anti-"BM vs. Kid 1 on 1".

But this is clearly Kid's time to shine. He already beat Big Mom, who has a higher bounty than Shanks. It was 2 v. 1, but with ACoC he has room to grow into a 1 v. 1 Yonko battle.
mate. Killer himself is saying you are about to lose more than 1 arm if you fight Shanks

Killer is a Kid hater too?

Status
Not open for further replies.