Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
to me here or to me at YT?
cause I didn't see much here
Youtube?
Barely had ever any conversation on youtube. You have a channel there?

Anyway, i meant this posting:
(1) Spoiler - One Piece Chapter 1076 Spoilers Discussion | Page 356 | Worstgen

It wasnt directed to you, i see.

But, to argue why i think Rockstar is no match for Killer anymore:
Back then when Kid lost his arm to RHP, it seems like Kid at least pretty much humilated Limejuice, which i would put at the same level as Rockstar. This is implied by his butthurt reaction to Kid after Wano. Since then, a lot of time passed and if Kid was able to humilate him back then, he is no match for Killer right now anymore.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
β€Ž
Then what is the purpose of Kidd getting to Elbaf and getting a 3B bounty? We all expect Shanks to destroy him. Is it just to give Shanks poneglyphs and even more hype? He already is the most hyped character in the OP verse next to Imu and Dragon.

But if Kidd manages to injure Beckmann and steal a poneglyph before escaping we have a new plot of Shanks furiously following him allowing the Strawhats to go to Elbaf without meeting Shanks. It would also confirm Kidd as a semi yonko just like his bounty indicates, above all YC and shichibukai except the usual exception of Mihawk.

This time Kidd will lock eyes with Shanks but like he said about WCI he never intended to fight BM, he simply came to steal what he wanted to steal and get out. He was better than Luffy in Onigashima at this game of pirating.
Midd sneaked under Meme's nose she didn't know he stole Road Poneglype copy from one of her generals, here Snitch plan to directly confront Midd with his entire crew + Giants.

There are just reasons favoring him.

- Lunarian genetics
- Kuma's special race. Its dumb to assume Kuma's race isn't inherited by blood.
- The original DF which gives Teleportation and a variety of other broken abilities.
- Most importantly. VP used to work on Kuma the most.
Not all of those reasons prove S-Bear is stronger. Like I said, he has a stronger devil fruit even though S-hawk is stronger.

A younger less skilled S-hawk scared BB. Now we know he has Mr. 1 DF power that allows him to turn his entired body into a blade. Zoro showed us during Wano a swordsman can apply their swordsmanship strength and skills to any blade or edge weapon. S-Hawk swordsmanship skills and DF combined makes him even stronger and deadlier.

Youtube?
Barely had ever any conversation on youtube. You have a channel there?
Rocks Review
Anyway, i meant this posting:
(1) Spoiler - One Piece Chapter 1076 Spoilers Discussion | Page 356 | Worstgen

It wasnt directed to you, i see.

But, to argue why i think Rockstar is no match for Killer anymore:
Back then when Kid lost his arm to RHP, it seems like Kid at least pretty much humilated Limejuice, which i would put at the same level as Rockstar. This is implied by his butthurt reaction to Kid after Wano. Since then, a lot of time passed and if Kid was able to humilate him back then, he is no match for Killer right now anymore.
that's a bit dark ...
but Rockstar is no pushover in my book

Who told Zoro 'hearing' Nami was CoO feat yesterday? :suresure:

Anyways, looks like Zoro and Luffy going to take care of the other seraphim running amok ? what will other SHs do?

And Vegapunk finished the research on pone-glyph? what is that research?

And looks like Vegapunk is not responsible for the disappearance of CP0 agents. Something else other than traitor thing is going on.

Shanks has that gangster vibe, and so does Kid in this chapter.

Anyways, the chapter is far better than the last two chapters.

Not all of those reasons prove S-Bear is stronger. Like I said, he has a stronger devil fruit even though S-hawk is stronger.

A younger less skilled S-hawk scared BB. Now we know he has Mr. 1 DF power that allows him to turn his entired body into a blade. Zoro showed us during Wano a swordsman can apply their swordsmanship strength and skills to any blade or edge weapon. S-Hawk swordsmanship skills and DF combined makes him even stronger and deadlier.
S-Bear was not there though. We can't know how he would've done against Teach. Also there's not really any argument to say S-Hawk is stronger other than him being based off Mihawk.

woke just to see how good oda draw shanks it really is oda poster boy, bruh i had a feeling that we wont get 1 panel shanls fight because how that chapter ended.
that also make sense ...
at some level

if the fight get off screen, my respect for Kid will go much higher
cause it means he did give Shanks some trouble so Oda refuse to show it on screen

Who told Zoro 'hearing' Nami was CoO feat yesterday? :suresure:

Anyways, looks like Zoro and Luffy going to take care of the other seraphim running amok ? what will other SHs do?

And Vegapunk finished the research on pone-glyph? what is that research?

And looks like Vegapunk is not responsible for the disappearance of CP0 agents. Something else other than traitor thing is going on.

Shanks has that gangster vibe, and so does Kid in this chapter.

Anyways, the chapter is far better than the last two chapters.
Take care of the others? They didn’t even take care of hawk and bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.