Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Rocks Review

that's a bit dark ...
but Rockstar is no pushover in my book
I have a look at the channel later.

But i would never say Rockstar is a pushover. But we are at a stage of Powerlevels, where you can get killed even as a really strong one. For example (and i dont want to compare Killer or Rockstar to anyone of them), take look at what Big Mum did to Ulti and P1, or Greenbull to King and Queen. Totally massacred, but none of them was weak in any way. But Killer has to show himself as the vice and second strongest of an Yonko crew. And thats over Rockstars paycheck.

Who told Zoro 'hearing' Nami was CoO feat yesterday? :suresure:

Anyways, looks like Zoro and Luffy going to take care of the other seraphim running amok ? what will other SHs do?

And Vegapunk finished the research on pone-glyph? what is that research?

And looks like Vegapunk is not responsible for the disappearance of CP0 agents. Something else other than traitor thing is going on.

Shanks has that gangster vibe, and so does Kid in this chapter.

Anyways, the chapter is far better than the last two chapters.
I think franky and Sanji group will take care of other seraphims...
Luffy and others are getting involved in traitor plot line.

But i would never say Rockstar is a pushover. But we are at a stage of Powerlevels, where you can get killed even as a really strong one. For example (and i dont want to compare Killer or Rockstar to anyone of them), take look at what Big Mum did to Ulti and P1, or Greenbull to King and Queen. Totally massacred, but none of them was weak in any way. But Killer has to show himself as the vice and second strongest of an Yonko crew. And thats over Rockstars paycheck.
mate. I LOVE it if what you say come true
cause this means Shanks will get mad max fury road of hell

but I don't hate Kid to wish him this

I have a look at the channel later.

Bruh didn't even Whitebeard not dare to harm Rockstar? Kidd Pirates should know better about this unless Kidd is as stupid as he looks..

Author Eiichiro Oda used the AI ChatGPT and asked, "Can you write a story for the developments of next week's One Piece manga chapter? Write something interesting." The first answer was boring for Oda and the story of the "King of Shadows", he possesses the Fruit of Shadows and can control his shadow and his goal is to kidnap Chopper.
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.