Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would genuinely be disgusted if Kidd lands hits on Shanks @Red Admiral

Despite delusional Shanks fans saying Shanks > Mihawk..he still one of the most anticipated characters in the series

And if Oda chose someone as irrelevant as Kidd as the guy to show Shanks fighting on panel and taking damage..that's pathetic imo

Despite delusional Shanks fans saying Shanks > Mihawk..he still one of the most anticipated characters in the series

And if Oda chose someone as irrelevant as Kidd as the guy to show Shanks fighting on panel and taking damage..that's pathetic imo
thats a massive L for Shanks fans because Shanks has been anticipated for a long time to be one of the strongest characters in the verse so surely Kidd cant land a hit so easily :kayneshrug:

Dorry, Broggy, Kashi and Oimo maybe owe Shanks a thing or two which is why they're ready to roll out with him against Kid

However, somebody on Elbaf has to appreciate the fact that Kid (together with Law) got rid off Big Mom.

Which is why the upcoming fight will most likely be interrupted by either Loki or somebody from the New Giant Warrior Pirates (Hajrudin, Road, Goldberg etc)

Kid SHOULD be equal on likes of Yamato on paper
Yamato gave 20 min fight to Kaido 1 Vs 1

so nothing wrong with Kid giving a good fight to Shanks
I will be disappointed cause I want Shanks to push his own hype to unseen levels. just being equal to Kaido is not enough to me

Status
Not open for further replies.