Chapter Discussion There was literally no point in Luffy releasing Lucci & Kaku

We shoud already past this cp0 plot to use logic since the first time luffy clash with lucci instead helping sento and beat all cp0 he rather run away. Sp that aside i think it obvious this duo gonna have some plot relevance against marine, being kizaru hypetool is very likely for both

H

Herrera95

It seems like they could have easily handled the seraphim or even let them kill CP0 I don’t understand why they released them. This chapter is pretty dumb honestly.
Agreed. Actually even Zoro could have handled both Seraphims by himself. Oda is completely lost. He already made Luffy and Zoro too strong and Seraphims too weak.

As I said in last chapter the only possible scenario for this to be interesting would be letting Kaku and Lucci to fight Seraphims while they run to reunite with others and escape. Then having Seraphims beating CP0 would hype them.

Luffy didn't even let Smoker die in the sea water despite he was after him...you want to have this kind of change in his character?.....and one way CP0 will help now.....
I’m a Luffy fan but I don’t think he’s perfect. Yes I’d like Luffy to let them die.
Post automatically merged:

They don't kill in cold blood. What Oda could do is have them fight while carrying them and Shaka around and draw one of his worst fights ever.
He could have just had Luffy and Zoro fodderized them and them bring Kizaru and the Gorosei member.

It seems like they could have easily handled the seraphim or even let them kill CP0 I don’t understand why they released them. This chapter is pretty dumb honestly.
Zolo still uses basic coa when he shouldve knew already he s facing a lunarian :josad:

We shoud already past this cp0 plot to use logic since the first time luffy clash with lucci instead helping sento and beat all cp0 he rather run away. Sp that aside i think it obvious this duo gonna have some plot relevance against marine, being kizaru hypetool is very likely for both
That’s fine but they could have gotten released for another reason.

Because Luffy and Zoro can’t just neg diff the seraphim.

They needed them out of the way immediately so they can assist in protecting other straw hats.
But they def not ko they got no damage they would just return
Its gonna be pretty bad if they return and lucci kaku decide to go after other sh and vp

Why can’t they? If that’s the case let CP0 fight them and go save Nami.
Because the seraphim are strong?? Like Zoro would need to go all out in order to take one down, and that would exhaust him making him easy prey for others. Even Luffy would need to use G5 to do which exhausts him and makes him almost too weak to stand afterwards.

Because the seraphim are strong?? Like Zoro would need to go all out in order to take one down, and that would exhaust him making him easy prey for others. Even Luffy would need to use G5 to do which exhausts him and makes him almost too weak to stand afterwards.
Bro they just beat the seraphim from basic attacks from each character. There isn’t anything suggesting they’d need to go all out.