Chapter Discussion There was literally no point in Luffy releasing Lucci & Kaku

Bro they just beat the seraphim from basic attacks from each character. There isn’t anything suggesting they’d need to go all out.
The seraphim aren’t defeated? That was literally just to push them out of the room.

And those weren’t basic attacks Luffy had to use Gear 4. Zoro used a named 3 sword style technique. And they had help from the others.

The seraphim are just too strong to be dealt with easily.

The seraphim aren’t defeated? That was literally just to push them out of the room.

And those weren’t basic attacks Luffy had to use Gear 4. Zoro used a named 3 sword style technique. And they had help from the others.

The seraphim are just too strong to be dealt with easily.
That is was the most basic G4 attack there is. I’m sure a serious Luffy or Zoro would destroy a seraphim and if they wouldn’t it’s horrible writing. Because that would mean the WG has multiple characters aside from the admirals that could seriously push a Yonko. Which interrupts the balance.

That is was the most basic G4 attack there is. I’m sure a serious Luffy or Zoro would destroy a seraphim and if they wouldn’t it’s horrible writing. Because that would mean the WG has multiple characters aside from the admirals that could seriously push a Yonko. Which interrupts the balance.
I mean that’s literally the point of the Seraphim??? They are replacing the warlords in the balance of power. Like them being able to push a yonko is literally the point of their existence.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's another example of Oda's retarded writing.

Haha! Look! Funny scene! Luffy trusts obvious enemies!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean that’s literally the point of the Seraphim??? They are replacing the warlords in the balance of power. Like them being able to push a yonko is literally the point of their existence.
Marines have the neccessary Military Force that can crush any Yonko crew if they want to.

I mean, you know the Seraphims will most likely end up in Dragon's hands, right? If Oda wants to make that useless and pointless group standout even a little bit, they need a Military Force and that's what Seraphims will be for.

Luffy knows they need to leave soon so releasing them is the fastest move, plus he has no reason to care since Lucci cant do shit while he is around to put him down

The Problem isn't Seraphim, that was just the First Step
Now they have to go rescue everyone else
So i expect Lucci & Kaku to continue fighting S-Bear & S-Hawk while Luffy & Zoro go help their Friends

I believe Luffy will go to Group attacked by S-Snake
While Zoro will go to Group attacked by S-Shark (Nami's Group most probably)

It's also why Oda kept Sanji & Jinbe together, it's cuz other Groups will soon receive Help from Luffy/Zoro
This would make Robin's Group the Weakest One so i'd expect they will be the ones to meet this New Villain

Law on the rooftop was warlord law who was weaker than Doffy. But even he was able to push and impress Kaido and Big Mom.
He didn’t push Kaido he annoyed him. Big Mom sure but we all know Law got a power up out of no where which made him stronger than every Warlord accept Mihawk.

He didn’t push Kaido on the rooftop though. He pushed Big Mom with his awakening that’s it. Nobody on the rooftop pushed Kaido except Luffy.
Kaido literally called them all monsters on the rooftop. And law and Kid even before awakening were giving big mom troubles.

The warlords are able to fight with emperors. Doffy who was a good bit stronger than rooftop law would absolutely do more against Kaido than Yamato did for example.

Crocodile has an insane amount of hype canon and even in stampede oda added in that prime Croc is as strong as Prime Rayleigh.

Mihawk is self explanatory

Blackbeard himself feared Boas powers and we both know those powers would likely work on Kaido as well.

The seraphim are replacing these monsters. Of course they’re able to hold their own against an emperor.

Kaido literally called them all monsters on the rooftop. And law and Kid even before awakening were giving big mom troubles.

The warlords are able to fight with emperors. Doffy who was a good bit stronger than rooftop law would absolutely do more against Kaido than Yamato did for example.

Crocodile has an insane amount of hype canon and even in stampede oda added in that prime Croc is as strong as Prime Rayleigh.

Mihawk is self explanatory

Blackbeard himself feared Boas powers and we both know those powers would likely work on Kaido as well.

The seraphim are replacing these monsters. Of course they’re able to hold their own against an emperor.
Bro you do you ever scale off of feats? Kaido called Jack strong too and he was weak compared to Kaido. Law didn’t push Kaido at all.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It's actually horrible writing if a killer like Lucci is getting all buddy-buddy with Luffy...
But as we saw, Luffy can use all the help he can get vs Lunarians. :mihugh:

Bro you do you ever scale off of feats? Kaido called Jack strong too and he was weak compared to Kaido. Law didn’t push Kaido at all.
Feats are the most inconsistent thing in the manga.

IMO you have to go based on portrayal otherwise the power scaling otherwise shit looks super inconsistent