Chapter Discussion Im a Kidd fan now

I just have to respect the man, I mean he feels like a true underdog compared to Luffy. He powers through and keeps on fighting for his dream while never giving up, no matter how many times he gets put down in the dirt , he comes back smiling and ready for more.

Its that mentality that makes one rise to the top.

Not a Kidd fan, but usually fond of characters Oda creates based off of real pirates like Kid, Bonney, Urouge, Xebec, Laffitte and many more.

yeah no
Complete waste of panel time
You quoted the wrong post my friend.
Post automatically merged:

Not a Kidd fan, but usually fond of characters Oda creates based off of real pirates like Kid, Bonney, Urouge, Xebec, Laffitte and many more.
Yeah he's one of the very few characters based off real life pirates. Which tells me he is destined for greatness just like Teach.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Kid was always the best supernova even when he was getting his shit kicked in every chapter. Arguably the best pirate in the series really and my objective favorite pirate. Kid failed and failed and failed over and over again until he finally succeeded in a major way. Even if he fails against Shanks, this will enhance what makes his character great, not take away from it.

Long story short, Fairy Condom sucks dick.

Last edited:
Oda actually told his backstory in SBS, imagine that. :kobeha: The worst part is that it was actually pretty fricking GOOD too.:josad:

Kid, Killer, Heat, and Wire were born in a certain island in the South Blue unaffiliated with the World Government, which was ruled by a criminal gang that acted as its royalty. The island was subdivided into four districts, which each had its own local criminal gang, each led by the four aforementioned characters, with conflicts arising on a daily basis. In spite of that, Kid and Killer had been childhood friends since they were young. At some point Kid and Killer became close friends with a girl called Victoria S. (Shirton) Doruyanaika, who became their first crush for the both of them. This character was previously mentioned and talked about in the Volumes 87 and 98 SBS. You can read those previous SBS answers

However, one day Victoria was killed by the gang ruling the country. This drove Kid so mad that he united the four gangs from the four districts, and led a coup d’état alongside Killer, Heat, and Wire to take down the criminal gang from power, overthrowing the current rule. After that event, Kid told the others that he "didn’t want to live in such a confined world", so he formed a pirate crew with the four of them and set out the sea, naming their ship the β€œVictoria Punk” in Victoria’s memory.
Lol I forgot about this. When Oda isn't off-screening crucial information, he just throws it in an SBS :lawsigh:

Oda actually told his backstory in SBS, imagine that. :kobeha: The worst part is that it was actually pretty fricking GOOD too.:josad:

Kid, Killer, Heat, and Wire were born in a certain island in the South Blue unaffiliated with the World Government, which was ruled by a criminal gang that acted as its royalty. The island was subdivided into four districts, which each had its own local criminal gang, each led by the four aforementioned characters, with conflicts arising on a daily basis. In spite of that, Kid and Killer had been childhood friends since they were young. At some point Kid and Killer became close friends with a girl called Victoria S. (Shirton) Doruyanaika, who became their first crush for the both of them. This character was previously mentioned and talked about in the Volumes 87 and 98 SBS. You can read those previous SBS answers

However, one day Victoria was killed by the gang ruling the country. This drove Kid so mad that he united the four gangs from the four districts, and led a coup d’état alongside Killer, Heat, and Wire to take down the criminal gang from power, overthrowing the current rule. After that event, Kid told the others that he "didn’t want to live in such a confined world", so he formed a pirate crew with the four of them and set out the sea, naming their ship the β€œVictoria Punk” in Victoria’s memory.
Its not his full backstory. His island wasn't named, wasnt explained how he was brought up,why the island was unaffilliated with the WG, what gang was running the island...hes going to get one in the manga.

C

Cruxroux

I just have to respect the man, I mean he feels like a true underdog compared to Luffy. He powers through and keeps on fighting for his dream while never giving up, no matter how many times he gets put down in the dirt , he comes back smiling and ready for more.

I would say Kidd finally getting the shine he deserved since Archaeology arc

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž

Courageous and reckless

Law tried to escape the moment BB showed up.

Kidd despite killer warning him decided to march on - hotheaded and reckless suits more tbh

Oda is smokescreening the heck out of y’all lol. Idk how or where these two met but don’t expect anything from Kid. He always had that personality, ain’t nothing new to the people who been fans of him for a while. The issue is delivering on that and fulfilling his potential, which Oda will never do.

Oda is smokescreening the heck out of y’all lol. Idk how or where these two met but don’t expect anything from Kid. He always had that personality, ain’t nothing new to the people who been fans of him for a while. The issue is delivering on that and fulfilling his potential, which Oda will never do.
I dont have any expectations, I just like his personality.