Anime Discussion Kuroko no Basuke thread

Who is your favourite Generation of Miracles member?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I’d wager mental strength should be higher, wasn’t he the Captain of his team?
Might be.

Jason Silver would probably be above 10 in physical ability. Nash Gold Jr. was a better Akashi, so he may have had a total higher than 50.
Probably. Don't know if they can go beyond 50. It might be like those Naruto databooks, where the same number doesn't have to mean the exact same. Like for example Silver could have a 10 in physical ability, and so could others, but his physical ability would be better even though they both have a 10.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
All 42 - 43 huh. So the Haizaki guy is indeed stronger.
Considering how Haizaki was clearly above a base Kise. Yea dude is GOM level. He was owning Kise who needed PC to overcome him.

Also Himuro is definitely above the uncrowned kings. He had hype (and feats) closest to be considered a GOM level character. The uncrowned kings aren't in that conversation.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Imagine if he was able to do use that on the GoMs? Oh man that’d be insane, he’d be essentially the best player, you can’t stop that.
Missed this earlier. Yeah that would have been OP. Not only would he copy them, but he'd change something and maybe make them unable to do it.

Iirc the regular copy also had limitations when it came down to NBA players. I think it's because of the difference in physical strength and skill
Missed this as well lmao. Yeah, Kise has to be somewhat on par with the physical ability of the person he wants to copy.

Also I kinda forgot that Kise doesn't just copy the move, he amplifies it, adds more strength or speed to it.

H

Haoshoku

Just saw Last Game.

Man that Jabberwork team was filthy! :suresure: That first matchup they had against Strky was a complete manhandle. They were running circles around the Winter Cup dudes. Very good introduction preceding their main matchup.

Silver was a low block beast. Dude was looking like an overpowered Giannis in the first half. Nash was pretty insane too. These dudes individually better than the GOMs tbh. Silver was giving double teams the work and Nash couldn’t be stopped at the end.

Kise was definitely the MVP tho, with PC + Zone, nasty. Akashi got even stronger at the end, looked like the best player for VS.

That was a great movie.

@Light D Lamperouge @Cinera

ZenZu

Just saw Last Game.

Man that Jabberwork team was filthy! :suresure: That first matchup they had against Strky was a complete manhandle. They were running circles around the Winter Cup dudes. Very good introduction preceding their main matchup.

Silver was a low block beast. Dude was looking like an overpowered Giannis in the first half. Nash was pretty insane too. These dudes individually better than the GOMs tbh. Silver was giving double teams the work and Nash couldn’t be stopped at the end.

Kise was definitely the MVP tho, with PC + Zone, nasty. Akashi got even stronger at the end, looked like the best player for VS.

That was a great movie.

Consider this as well.

It took Zone Aomine and Zone Kagami both at the same time to contain a base Silver. By the end of the match Bara in base was manhandling him.

I always thought Bara could possibly be the strongest GOM. Remember he holds the record among the GOM for most points scored in a game despite a scoring beast like Aomine existing. When he is unrestrained he is Shaq like.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Just saw Last Game.

That was a great movie.

Murasakibara with ponytail and unshackle is a beast. I think he is better than Silver.

ZenZu

Akashi with the belial eye + zone is beyond broken.

Bara in base is on zone level when he stops subconsciously holding back.

Kise can go zone + pc at the same time (arguably giving him the highest peaks, between him and Akashi)

Aomine's argument is that he literally treats zone like childs play. Can enter and leave it at will, if he needs Zone for one play he'll use it and then exit it to conserve stamina. Bara and Kise are much more unstable so I think Aomine still has an argument to be #2.

Midorima could be broken with zone but remains to be seen.

H

Haoshoku

Consider this as well.

It took Zone Aomine and Zone Kagami both at the same time to contain a base Silver. By the end of the match Bara in base was manhandling him.

I always thought Bara could possibly be the strongest GOM. Remember he holds the record among the GOM for most points scored in a game despite a scoring beast like Aomine existing. When he is unrestrained he is Shaq like.
Silver went from being Giannis to being Zaza by taking out Murasakibara like that. I was waiting for him to come out and dominate like that, but didn’t expect it would happen without him entering zone, he was getting beat before tying his hair up.

Has to be tbh. Iirc, in the Yosen game wasn’t he was stated be the most dominant GOM when serious?

Tbh..I think there should have been two games and the movie stretched out a bit more. Have the Vorpal Swords get beat in the first game, don’t have Kise go Zone and Akashi get his power up. Have them figure that out in the next game. But losses for the main cast is rare in Kuroko No Basket, they always win.

Also Silver kinda disappeared in the second half, dude didn’t do much and he didn’t have a special ability? On second thought, might have been too OP to give him one when he was demanding double teams with his sheer physical dominance.
Akashi with the belial eye + zone is beyond broken.

Bara in base is on zone level when he stops subconsciously holding back.

Kise can go zone + pc at the same time (arguably giving him the highest peaks, between him and Akashi)

Aomine's argument is that he literally treats zone like childs play. Can enter and leave it at will, if he needs Zone for one play he'll use it and then exit it to conserve stamina. Bara and Kise are much more unstable so I think Aomine still has an argument to be #2.

Midorima could be broken with zone but remains to be seen.
I forgot Akashi didn’t even go zone :crazwhat:that’s broken for sure.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I forgot Akashi didn’t even go zone :crazwhat:that’s broken for sure
Could Akashi's trigger apply in a game like this? I mean deciding that he'll stop relying on the other GoM to win and trust solely in his own ability would be out of character (and arguably character regression) after the heel face turn vs Seirin.