Anime Discussion Kuroko no Basuke thread

Who is your favourite Generation of Miracles member?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
actually no, I think that was the limit of his ability. The whole thing was that Kise can copy the GoMs with the PC which is how he beat Haizaki.
Well PC is obviously better then. Scrub abilities don't really compare to the GoM. :few:

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
No. I think he even said that.

Here's his chart btw. Overall 45
That's as high as Kagami. Surprising for a non GoM player TBH. Do you have the charts for the Uncrowned Kings? What about Jabberwock?

Cinera

โ€Ž
Imagine if he was able to do use that on the GoMs? Oh man thatโ€™d be insane, heโ€™d be essentially the best player, you canโ€™t stop that.
Wouldn't have made narrative sense. Imagine someone being able to steal Akashi's Emperor Eye, or Aomine's formlessness and at will zone.

Kiseki no Sedai were simply a cut above the rest, normal players shouldn't have been able to compare.

Cinera

โ€Ž
Well Kise could do that with perfect copy, not just for long
Well it's more the "stealing" that is the problem compared to merely copying an ability. If someone could deny Akashi or Aomine their abilities at any point in the game, it wouldn't really have fit well with their overwhelming self confidence. "The only one who can beat me is me" doesn't really mesh with getting shut down like that.

H

Haoshoku

Taiga's friend you mentioned earlier? Don't the Uncrowned Kings have better hype than them?
The uncrowned kings were portrayed below the GoM though still above everyone else. Himuro was said to be GoM level iirc, which tells me heโ€™s above those dudes.

Teppei

Hanamiya

Reo

Hayama

Nebuya

There isn't a chart for them.
What about Himuro? I got a feeling heโ€™s atleast a 45.

Cinera

โ€Ž
There isn't a chart for them.
Jason Silver would probably be above 10 in physical ability. Nash Gold Jr. was a better Akashi, so he may have had a total higher than 50.

The Vorpal Swords were only fortunate they couldn't enter the zone.

Cinera

โ€Ž
Iโ€™d wager mental strength should be higher, wasnโ€™t he the Captain of his team?
I was actually surprised Akashi got a mental strength score of 10 TBH. Details would probably be spoilers though as you haven't watched Vs. Rakuzan yet.