Anime Discussion Kuroko no Basuke thread

Who is your favourite Generation of Miracles member?

• Total voters
Reminder, Midorima was too broken to give zone. Mans already casually walking around in the zone, has he ever missed? Midorima in zone would have a lightning quick release to go with boosted foot speed, instant loss since 3s > 2s.
The zone was created so that the rest of GOM could get on Midorima's level
:smart:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Reminder, Midorima was too broken to give zone. Mans already casually walking around in the zone, has he ever missed? Midorima in zone would have a lightning quick release to go with boosted foot speed, instant loss since 3s > 2s.
Makes you wonder why Kise didn't just spam them in the last game. Of course it's the plot, but that would have been their best bet, and the most logical one. If he just shoots 3s then he might preserve his stamina more and extend his PC/Zone length.

Where do guys have Nash and Silver? Who's better? What would they look like in the zone? How far would they jump in tier lists with it?
@Cinera @Jo_Ndule @Bogard @RayanOO @kurwa @Shin'ya🎭 etc etc

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Nash was Akashi on roids

Silver was Aomine/Kagami/Bara put together on roids in base. This dudes animal (instinct) was a fucking T Rex lmao.

That makes a Jaguar and Tiger look like kittens lmao.

End of the day it's maxed out physical ability vs maxed out skill. Hard to say exactly depends on the situation, but I'd take Nash as the better 5v5 player. Better leader, and it took Akashi evolving his EE ability to overcome him. To overcome Silver, Bara let go of subconscious restraints, he did it in base.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Nash was Akashi on roids

Silver was Aomine/Kagami/Bara put together on roids in base. This dudes animal (instinct) was a fucking T Rex lmao.

That makes a Jaguar and Tiger look like kittens lmao.

End of the day it's maxed out physical ability vs maxed out skill. Hard to say exactly depends on the situation, but I'd take Nash as the better 5v5 player. Better leader, and it took Akashi evolving his EE ability to overcome him. To overcome Silver, Bara let go of subconscious restraints, he did it in base.
@Light D Lamperouge, I'll go with this.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The zone was created so that the rest of GOM could get on Midorima's level
:smart:
It is nice to see some Midorima respect here. The guy is a monster, in real like basket ball I am not into only 3pts players but in the show the guy is awesome.

The guy with his 3 points can create a huge run, momentum or keep his team on track.

Some love :

H

Haoshoku

Still haven’t finished season 3 of this but I think Himuro was pretty cool. Dude had a smooth jumper, tight handles, was compared to GoM and was called the “opposite of Aomine”, though only in skill but you’ve got me interested if you’re being compared to Aomine and is on his general level. Iirc dude beat Kuroko, Taiga and them dudes by himself in the park.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Still haven’t finished season 3 of this but I think Himuro was pretty cool. Dude had a smooth jumper, tight handles, was compared to GoM and was called the “opposite of Aomine”, though only in skill but you’ve got me interested if you’re being compared to Aomine and is on his general level. Iirc dude beat Kuroko, Taiga and them dudes by himself in the park.
Wow, I'd totally forgot he even existed. I don't think I paid much (if any) attention to the non GoM sports teams. I did appreciate the uncrowned king with the lightning fast dribbles and the guy that passed to Midorima.

H

Haoshoku

Wow, I'd totally forgot he even existed. I don't think I paid much (if any) attention to the non GoM sports teams. I did appreciate the uncrowned king with the lightning fast dribbles and the guy that passed to Midorima.
Wait, how? :milaugh:

He was Kagami’s brother figure essentially and the dude who played ball with him since they were kids in their flashback. Him and Murasakibara were also a pretty insane complementary duo. Iirc the only reason Seinin got past their team was because Zone Kagami was unstoppable toward the end, yet they still lost by a hair. Unless he doesn’t play a role beyond this then I can see how he’s potentially forgettable but he has alot going for him.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

He was Kagami’s brother figure essentially and the dude who played ball with him since they were kids in their flashback. Him and Murasakibara were also a pretty insane complementary duo. Iirc the only reason Seinin got past their team was because Zone Kagami was unstoppable toward the end, yet they still lost by a hair. Unless he doesn’t play a role beyond this then I can see how he’s potentially forgettable but he has alot going for him.
I watched KnB some years back (as it was released), so it's been pretty long since then.

The only arc I rewatched after completing it was Vs Rakuzan. :kayneshrug:

Bogard

You can't win

Seirin was pretty lucky in the competition

- Murasakibara struggled for a long time to accept his love for basket. I believe if he did it earlier, they'd have won
- Kise was still weakened which didn't allow him to compete in game for long, but was never actually beaten when he was on the court
- There was a lot of friendship power in the game against Akashi