• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lets lynch another scum.

Vote lynch ALways Mid
This is a good place to start this day. People seem to have forgotten that the ability he submitted to Eurovision was pretty scummy.

Vote Always
[Vote Lynch Alwaysmind]
Neeshga fan of these votes sol the moment, alwaysmind es alwaysmind, bow would neeshga mind going back for wibbs frob tho

Vote Lynch Always Mind
Fro ah depwa show nooby, anything depwa wanna add? have neeshga liked depper overall performance zo far aey today es depper last day to make yourself useful

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Please don't dress in black
When you're at his wake
Don't go there to mourn
But to celebrate
Please don't dress in black
When you're at his wake
Don't go there to mourn
But to celebrate
Please dress in Black
When you're at his wake
Don't go there to celebrate
But to mourn
Please dress in Black
When you're at his wake
Don't go there to celebrate
But to mourn

There are some suspicious money gainers on this ranking. However Kagu is scum and will be dying this phase unless of course town decides to kill me. Also we need to do something about these waves. Odd's post are all null he needs to be checked or lynched but that can't happen this DP. Choose wisely and have fun.
Et tu Udell

Emil

Certified Memelord
couple things to note from the flips

1. baki is cleared town. I'm gna assume he is the player soul recruited. soul's role says the recruit player has to be same alignment as soul. i dont know if godfathers like raiden bypass this? it uses the word "alignment" not "guilty" like biden's ability below
2. dest, charlie, rott should be cleared town unless godfather from this:
[Central Intelligence Agency] - Biden may use the influence of the CiA and gather informations through them. Biden may target a wagon and learn if a guilty player voted on that wagon. He can only target a wagon from the past cycle. [2 cycles cooldown]

3. psyloke and i were in a chat in n2 and i selected muugen as nemesis for day 3. cycle 3 was the day i got poisoned. psyloke sent me 2 anabolic cooking book to help me heal. rott also sent me a gift to help.

town, do not touch. a deep wolf here wud have to be puppet GF. if that flipped they r confirmed.
rott
baki
dest
charlie
broki

leaning town
tpein
naomi
reborn
michelle

kobe - mostly vouch tbh. the ability flowa claimed seemed hella townie tho but gameplay is meh

null
midnight
RA

leaning indie
kagura

leaning scum
udell?
jules?

scum
ryu
AM
adam 2.0

down for any of ryu/adam/AM

1. baki is cleared town. I'm gna assume he is the player soul recruited. soul's role says the recruit player has to be same alignment as soul. i dont know if godfathers like raiden bypass this? it uses the word "alignment" not "guilty" like biden's ability below
[Central Intelligence Agency] - Biden may use the influence of the CiA and gather informations through them. Biden may target a wagon and learn if a guilty player voted on that wagon. He can only target a wagon from the past cycle. [2 cycles cooldown]

3. psyloke and i were in a chat in n2 and i selected muugen as nemesis for day 3. cycle 3 was the day i got poisoned. psyloke sent me 2 anabolic cooking book to help me heal. rott also sent me a gift to help.

town, do not touch. a deep wolf here wud have to be puppet GF. if that flipped they r confirmed.
rott
baki
dest
charlie
broki

leaning town
tpein
naomi
reborn
michelle

kobe - mostly vouch tbh. the ability flowa claimed seemed hella townie tho but gameplay is meh

null
midnight
RA

leaning indie
kagura

leaning scum
udell?
jules?

scum
ryu
AM
adam 2.0

Didn’t even make the list, that hurts

Vote Lynch Kagurashii

As i said the vassal weapon was used in the last day and the role who used it gained a huge sum of money, odd said that he only used 1 ability and somehow managed to be in the top 2, surpassing 9 people, just bellow Kagurashi, the people he surpassed cant have the vassal fan because they would be richer otherwise, the only exception are people like Kagurashi, who were already rich and could have used this fan ability, but then the question would be how tf did odd surpassed so many people with only 1 ability.
And another suspect would be someone like Destroya who went in the top 4( 19th place>4)

I will vote for Kagurashi this day phase tho, alwaysmind can be a good choice also, Pot also, idk.

rott
baki
dest
charlie
broki

leaning town
tpein
naomi
reborn
michelle

null
midnight
RA

leaning indie
kagura

leaning scum
udell?
jules?

scum
ryu
AM
adam 2.0

I feel like only the scum would take their time to write a full PoE in D5 but what do I know

Status
Not open for further replies.