Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
"Isekai Town, Acknowledge Me!"

A gladiator effect has been used: Only @Udell and @Kagurashii may be voted for today!
May the better one win!

[Nun's Cloth] has been used on [???]
[Cigarette] has been used on [???]
[Guard Dog] has been used on [???]
[Chakra] has been used on [???]
[A Thausand Beautiful Outfits] has been used on [???]
[Cigarette] has been used on [???]
[Chairman] has been used on [???]
[Panty Sniff] has been used on [???]
[Filolial Queen] has been activated
[Spider Dart Arrow] has been used on [???]
[Championship Belt] has been activated
[Broom] has been used on [???]
[Sweet Offering] has been used on [???]
[Shadow Clone] has been used on [???]
[Scimitar] has been used on [???]
[Planet Befall] has been used on [???], [???] and [???]
[Stone Stele] has been used on [???]
[Kama] has been used on [???]
[Wind Release] has been used on [???]
[Acknowledge Me!] has been used on [???]
[Vision Hunt Decree] has been activated
[Stalking Horror] has been used on [???]
[Bloodlust] has been used on [???]
[Plated Armor] has been used on [???]
[Psychic] has been used on [???]
[Female Power] has been used on [???] and [???]
[Burner Phones] has been used on [???]
[Teacher Banzai!] has been activated
[Cancelation] has been activated
[Contract] has been used on [???]
[Teamwise Soul Resonance] has been used on [???], [???] and [???]
[Classical Language] has been used on [???]

These abilities have been tossed, but they were taken:
[Study Books] - T
arget a player and learn about a random player's name, that either visitted, or has been visitted, by your target during the past cycle. [1-shot]
[Hero Costume] -
Commute yourself for a phase. Can't use any other actions besides that. Alternatively: Give a [Hero Costume] to a player of your choice. [1-shot]
[Burner Phones] -
Send a message to another player of your choosing via the host.
[1-shot]

fixed this WU, I missed something, it should be gucci now

sorry for that

I received PM not while ago stating that the blood line sent me an invitation to join the blood line. I found it hilariously funny so I accepted. Let's see what it's about.

As for the other two, interesting.

:memehm:

then later he died. i don't think sk mention he was challanged!???

The Waves that brought the Calamity - Start of the Dark Age!

The Weebs expected their adventure to another world, to be more like a holiday visit. After just a few week and fights against multiple waves, the lush land they found during their arrival, has slowly turned into a bizarre wasteland. Giant machines, undeads and monsters are roaming the land and Weebs are left with just a few spare people and ressources. Their feigning of ignorance towards the calamities of this world have finally haunted every single one of them...!

The Waves have been unsucceeded once again. A global repercussions has been issued:
Players are not allowed to use their roles unless it is against the Waves of Calamity. Consider the roles disabled until the Waves have been pushed back. The punishment will run for two cycles, but people that participate in defeating a wave will unlock their role earlier.

[Wangsheng Funeral Parlor] has been activated!
The Gods Mafia have superkilled @Mashiro Blue [???]!
The Puppets Mafia have killed @Worst [???]!

[Skeleton Maid] has been used on [???]
[3-Horse Mahai] has been used on [???], [???] and [???]
[Salvador] has been used on [???]
[Newsboy Cap] has been used on [???]
[Contract] has been used on [???]
[Triumph] has been used on [???], [???] and [???]
[Shrine Maiden] has been activated
[Soul Perception] has been used on [???]
[Scimitar] has been activated
[Trophy] has been used on [???]
[Tag Team] has been used on [???]
[Love Detective] has been used on [???] and [???]
[Scimitar] has been used on [???]
[Newsboy Cap] has been used on [???]
[Sakanade] has been activated
[The Vassal Mirror] has been used on [???]
[The Nun's Portrait] has been used on [???]
[The Ultimate Contract] has been activated
[Powerlift] has been used on [???]
[Janitor] has been used on [???]
[Former Offerings to a God] has been used on [???]

@SoulKiller [???] has been superkilled!
@Kobe has subbed in for @Flower
@Pot Goblin has subbed in for @Ryu Kishi

Day 4 has started! You have ~48 hours to discuss and decide on a lynch! Actions and votes lock after ~47 hours! You may vote for an early end, preferable before the 24 hour mark. More WU's inc.
<<<COUNTDOWN!>>>

Also I once again wanna apologize for my slacky hosting. This been a damn rough one lol. As an apology I will reward you with insights into the fully unlocked Total Isekai Store! Maybe it will create new drives for you to aim for something.

[/SPOILER]

Vote Lynch Nessos........................Brain dead scum, who just coast the entire game...lame.

Cult, SK and 2 mafia factions lmao. What a game. Did the poison superkill Soulkiller? Not sure why mafia is obsessed with killing Worst. Also Rot is scum for helping Ekko last phase. I told Rot to let him die, I was the one who poison Ekko. How did you think I ended being almost last on the wealth chart?? You really help someone who called you scum with me? That was a weak bust attempt by MUUGEN and Ekko then. Now I know you and Ekko are scum. Lynch Rot or Ekko next. I already called Destroya out way before Soul Killer. Destroya is opportunistic and therefore he is not town. Matter of fact I perfectly called out every scum in this game so far and all the flips proved me right.

Also I was the one who killed Dr. Watson, hope this pisses off scum enough to come after me. No I'm not a vig otherwise everyone on my hard scum list would be 100% dead or you would see kill attempts. It's always funny when I nail scum for their BS read on me. Looking at you Destroya.

I had Soulkiller in my Bloodline and now he is dead smh. Yall have fun catching the remainder of scum. Call me after yall kill scum Ekko. If I am still alive cause now I don't care if I am killed.

Everything said by MUUGEN was designed to mislead you. At best Juliet is on the opposition faction and at worst she is town. I do think she is scum though. Does not look good this game at all. The fact that everyone that went after me turned out to be scum is beyond funny. So it's safe to assume Juliet is 100% scum.

I had Soulkiller in my Bloodline and now he is dead smh. Yall have fun catching the remainder of scum. Call me after yall kill scum Ekko. If I am still alive cause now I don't care if I am killed.

wtf does this do!????

I’m always wary of Mary Sue indies. I’m not sure what would be the purpose of just accumulating money in this game. Looking at the shop, the upper levels have some crazy abilities that would be a slap on the face if they were to be obtained by mafia. For precaution:

[Vote Lynch Kagurashii]

Status
Not open for further replies.