Not open for further replies.
D4 Forbidden Actions #1

Rej

This forum is retarded.
β€Ž
Assault in the Midst of the Apocalypse!

[Chairman] has been activated
[Nuclear Football] has been used on [???]

@Underworld Broker [Bonehilda] has been superkilled.

"Sol depper service!"
You are Bonehilda! (Isekai Town)
(Series: SIMS)
Arsenal:
[Broom] -
Pick a player and protect them from manipulative effects this cycle. [6-shots]

Passives:
[Bonehilda's Closet] -
Bonehilda likes to spend her time in her closet until she is called for duty. Aslong Bonehilda is dead, players may chant "Knock" during the first half of the day phase, in order to revive Bonehilda and make her spawn from her closet.
[Isekai Skeleton] - Comming from another world of entertainment, Bonehilda is proficient in speaking "simlish". Aslong Bonehilda is speaking simlish in the gamethread, she will become immune against all levels of preventative abilities.
[Undead] - Bonehilda is an undead and not easy to get rid off. You own a bulletproof vest. [1-shot]

Actives:
[Janitor] -
Bonehilda was a janitor before becomming a maid. She is still capable of following janitoring duties. Protect a player against a regular kill for a phase, but in return janitorize their role for the rest of the game.
-----[Janitor] - Bonehilda may reveal the role of a fallen janitorized player if she wants to. [5-shots]
[Skeleton Maid] -
Bonehilda excels at maid works. She is a perfectionist and also very social! Jail a player for a phase and send a message to them. They won't be able to reply. [1 cycle cooldown]
[Chat with Bonehilda] -
Bonehilda is a very social skeleton maid, she is always ready for a chat. She may open a chat with a player. After a cycle she may change the chat to another player if she likes. Once she has been in a chat with a player for 3 cycles, she will learn that player's true nature. You will investigate them automatically. [1 cycle cooldown]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Isekai Town.

Last edited:
Vote Lynch Nessos........................Brain dead scum, who just coast the entire game...lame.

Cult, SK and 2 mafia factions lmao. What a game. Did the poison superkill Soulkiller? Not sure why mafia is obsessed with killing Worst. Also Rot is scum for helping Ekko last phase. I told Rot to let him die, I was the one who poison Ekko. How did you think I ended being almost last on the wealth chart?? You really help someone who called you scum with me? That was a weak bust attempt by MUUGEN and Ekko then. Now I know you and Ekko are scum. Lynch Rot or Ekko next. I already called Destroya out way before Soul Killer. Destroya is opportunistic and therefore he is not town. Matter of fact I perfectly called out every scum in this game so far and all the flips proved me right.

Also I was the one who killed Dr. Watson, hope this pisses off scum enough to come after me. No I'm not a vig otherwise everyone on my hard scum list would be 100% dead or you would see kill attempts. It's always funny when I nail scum for their BS read on me. Looking at you Destroya.

I had Soulkiller in my Bloodline and now he is dead smh. Yall have fun catching the remainder of scum. Call me after yall kill scum Ekko. If I am still alive cause now I don't care if I am killed.
muugen claim invest failed on juliet

:sus:
Everything said by MUUGEN was designed to mislead you. At best Juliet is on the opposition faction and at worst she is town. I do think she is scum though. Does not look good this game at all. The fact that everyone that went after me turned out to be scum is beyond funny. So it's safe to assume Juliet is 100% scum.

[Detective] - Knox's Commandments: 7# "the Detective cannot be the one to commit the crime" is one of the rules of mystery. If Conan wants to break the rule, then he has to give up on the ability to use investigative and communicative abilities for the night, where he performed the kill, and the upcomming day.
Conan has the perfect knowledge about crimes, and thus he may be able to erase every track of evidence that leads back to him. Conan's faction kills are undetectable, they remove the target's role from the write up and Conan receives their targets role, while their alignment and wincon are erased from history. Once Conan dies, all janitored roles will reappear fully.

her role not janitor if killed by red mafia? since muugen gone now.

so biden red scum or blue!?

Vote Lynch Nessos........................Brain dead scum, who just coast the entire game...lame.

Cult, SK and 2 mafia factions lmao. What a game. Did the poison superkill Soulkiller? Not sure why mafia is obsessed with killing Worst. Also Rot is scum for helping Ekko last phase. I told Rot to let him die, I was the one who poison Ekko. How did you think I ended being almost last on the wealth chart?? You really help someone who called you scum with me? That was a weak bust attempt by MUUGEN and Ekko then. Now I know you and Ekko are scum. Lynch Rot or Ekko next. I already called Destroya out way before Soul Killer. Destroya is opportunistic and therefore he is not town. Matter of fact I perfectly called out every scum in this game so far and all the flips proved me right.

Also I was the one who killed Dr. Watson, hope this pisses off scum enough to come after me. No I'm not a vig otherwise everyone on my hard scum list would be 100% dead or you would see kill attempts. It's always funny when I nail scum for their BS read on me. Looking at you Destroya.

I had Soulkiller in my Bloodline and now he is dead smh. Yall have fun catching the remainder of scum. Call me after yall kill scum Ekko. If I am still alive cause now I don't care if I am killed.

Everything said by MUUGEN was designed to mislead you. At best Juliet is on the opposition faction and at worst she is town. I do think she is scum though. Does not look good this game at all. The fact that everyone that went after me turned out to be scum is beyond funny. So it's safe to assume Juliet is 100% scum.
i was testing if he try to pocket me, i did vote him which had feeling. plus apollo.

never trusting him again.

yeah juliet play lean scum, even without muugen claim, beside scum outing other scum.. he could tried to get credit if she was from other faction.

Status
Not open for further replies.