• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Detective] - Knox's Commandments: 7# "the Detective cannot be the one to commit the crime" is one of the rules of mystery. If Conan wants to break the rule, then he has to give up on the ability to use investigative and communicative abilities for the night, where he performed the kill, and the upcomming day.
Conan has the perfect knowledge about crimes, and thus he may be able to erase every track of evidence that leads back to him. Conan's faction kills are undetectable, they remove the target's role from the write up and Conan receives their targets role, while their alignment and wincon are erased from history. Once Conan dies, all janitored roles will reappear fully.

:memehm:
Once Conan dies, all janitored roles will reappear fully.

The state of the game for town is not that ok, since apparently we don't have vigs, and the mafia is killing us non stop, its d4 and the only mafia we killed is due to a lynch
i mean, i'm pretty sure town has resources, but these are spread among whole town

meanwhile mafia teams consist of like 4-5 people and in case one of them is afk, others can probably submit actions for them

town is always screwed in srm, but i'd say so far we do pretty good

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
i mean, town can't win on it's own

mafia teams have to shoot each other

i'd say atm, team winning is blue mafia
The state of the game for town is not that ok, since apparently we don't have vigs, and the mafia is killing us non stop, its d4 and the only mafia we killed is due to a lynch
But at least we lynched a serial killer and a cult leader also @Pot Goblin
From an initial glance at the player list it sounds worse than I thought it was
But not as bad as it could be if SK and CL are down

Having no vigs is pretty rough though
I'm getting the vibe we have quite the number of inactives as well
:snoopy:

Status
Not open for further replies.