Current Events Luffy and Zoro need Sanji : Most Important Straw Hat

Is it good marketing stretegy?

• Total voters
I have been noticing you know, no body mentions this shit, Sanji is important as fuck, might even be the most important straw hat.

Like if he didn't feed Luffy and Zoro the nutritious food, they would not be able to make any progression.

Imagine they eat like shit, they'll become either fat or skinny and then be weak as fuck

Luffy won't eat without Sanji

And Sanji probably trained Zoro's poison tolerance by feeding him small doses of poison, didn't he also put nails and shit in his food?

So yeah Zoro can lift all the weights, if he ain't fed right, he isn't making any progression.

Check out my Sanji video, like, share and subscribe.
Yep Shameless plugs

@Elder Lee Hung
@Fleet Leader Fenaker
@Seth
@comrade
@Agni Kaios
@Julius
@BillSlipton
@Warchief Sanji D Goat
@MarineHQ
@MonsterKaido
@TheAncientCenturion
@Franosuke

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I have been noticing you know, no body mentions this shit, Sanji is important as fuck, might even be the most important straw hat.

Like if he didn't feed Luffy and Zoro the nutritious food, they would not be able to make any progression.

Imagine they eat like shit, they'll become either fat or skinny and then be weak as fuck

Luffy won't eat without Sanji

And Sanji probably trained Zoro's poison tolerance by feeding him small doses of poison, didn't he also put nails and shit in his food?

So yeah Zoro can lift all the weights, if he ain't fed right, he isn't making any progression.

Check out my Sanji video, like, share and subscribe.
Yep Shameless plugs

@Elder Lee Hung
@Fleet Leader Fenaker
@Seth
@comrade
@Agni Kaios
@Julius
@BillSlipton
@Warchief Sanji D Goat
@MarineHQ
@MonsterKaido
@TheAncientCenturion
@Franosuke
Perfect post - how to downplay sanji without directly downplaying him :milaugh:

Perfect post - how to downplay sanji without directly downplaying him :milaugh:
Did you see the video?
:bamathink:
Post automatically merged:

I'll subscribe to your channel if you never badmouth Sanjino again. :goyea:
Only if you leave a like an comment as well :watchout:

Nothing wrong with recognizing the importance of a Cook

:cheers:
Exactly my guy
We are what we eat

More pro Sanji posts coming
Like genuinely pro sanji posts lol

Last edited:
I can see Luffy and Sanji sharing #2 Spot with Hakiless Zoro.

Zoro with Haki is too far ahead
Sanji is still better than Luffy as, he isn't using Joy Boy's Haki
Luffy has all 3 advanced versions of haki
Zoro only has one and even the one he has, he’s still inferior to Luffy as Luffy is a sky splitter who matched an emperor in combat

Go watch bleach if you want a strong swordsman MC. Zoro will never be Luffy….Sorry bro

Luffy has all 3 advanced versions of haki
Zoro only has one and even the one he has, he’s still inferior to Luffy as Luffy is a sky splitter who matched an emperor in combat

Go watch bleach if you want a strong swordsman MC. Zoro will never be Luffy….Sorry bro
That is kinda being ignorant.
Zoro's CoA is far stronger than Luffy's as Luffy's CoA Reserves seems so small, he can still only maintain Gear 4th for 10 minutes and damage out put of Gear 4th is shit.

Where as Zoro can release this amount of Haki for like 5 to 6 hours

Like Zoro literally launched a Haki Hame Ha.

He also made a Barrier the size of An Island to Block Hakai.
Luffy has shown nothing on this level with CoA, He needs CoC to do it

Where as Ulti can damage Luffy's CoA and Apoo's explosion knocked it out, Zoro's Full Body Haki is strong enough to take Zero damage from a mountain sized explosion

On top of that fact that Zoro has tamed Enma, something Hyogoro who taught Luffy how to use Barrier Haki thinks would kill him shows Zoro's CoA mastery >>> Luffy's.

Zoro is literally managing his Flow (Ryou) aka advanced Haki so good that he is controlling and regulating his Flow against Enma's forceful pull so basically throughout Wano

He is fighting Enma, keeping it in check
And fighting his opponent

And only time Enma won was when Zoro was down

Oh and Zoro showed Barrier Haki as far back as Fishman Island

And guess what, Zoro can even make CoC barrier

So I am really not sure how you can say Zoro's CoA isn't far above Luffy's.

Internal destruction seems useless compared to Zoro's insane CoA

I know.
I would be disappointed if Zoro was Luffy.
Oda always portrays Luffy like shit when Luffy and Zoro fight together.

Like look at latest chapter
Zoro's casual Hakiless Oni Giri equaled Luffy's Joy Boy Haki Amped G4 attack

So you think Sanji can also defeat Luffy despite him being boosted by Joy Boy's Haki?

As Oda has basically established in latest chapter Zoro without using Haki is equal to Luffy overusing Joy Boy's Haki
Zori can't beat Luffy though:seriously:

Zoro needs Oden's haki to equal Sanji, so in a way it's Zoro + Oden = Sanji, take away Enma and Sanji mid diffs tbh