Current Events Luffy and Zoro need Sanji : Most Important Straw Hat

Is it good marketing stretegy?

• Total voters
Well Oda debunked the "Oden's Haki" thing with this panel

Luffy's fruit is said to have Joy Boy's presence and presence means Haki, so Luffy has Joy Boy's Haki

I'll talk about Luffy having Joy Boy's Haki in one of the videos on my channel
They happen to use the same fruit just as Zoro happens to use the same sword as oden

If luffy uses JB’s haki then Zoro uses Oden’s, no if ands or buts about it

Technically now that he has exoskeleton awakened he is pretty much Judge's toy.
“Judge’s toy” yet defeated someone who’s stronger than all of germa combined+Judge
Post automatically merged:

noone can use fire attacks without df, sword or lunaries adn (sanjino case). Exo is due judge study and rs.
Yup, you’re right but only his exo

Exoskeleton serves as a stepping stone for Sanji's actual power-up (Ifrit Jambe).

Sanji haters thinks that Exo is all of Sanji's power even though he clearly states that he needs Exo AND CoA to improve his flame. And his Invisible Speed which Sanji can already do.

If you think otherwise, might as well say Enma pull out Zoro's CoC Haki and Zoro won't unlock CoC without Enma.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
“Judge’s toy” yet defeated someone who’s stronger than all of germa combined+Judge

tell to me one character who can use fire attacks (No sanjino) without df, sword or lunaria. Moreover all his brother can use one natural attack

Exoskeleton serves as a stepping stone for Sanji's actual power-up (Ifrit Jambe).

Sanji haters thinks that Exo is all of Sanji's power even though he clearly states that he needs Exo AND CoA to improve his flame. And his Invisible Speed which Sanji can already do.

If you think otherwise, might as well say Enma pull out Zoro's CoC Haki and Zoro won't unlock CoC without Enma.
Ifrit is combination of fire attack and exo (two judge gifts). I don't know why sanjino and his fans hate judge when judge gave him everything

Zori can't beat Luffy though:seriously:

Zoro needs Oden's haki to equal Sanji, so in a way it's Zoro + Oden = Sanji, take away Enma and Sanji mid diffs tbh
Bro idk why you are bringing Sanji and Zoro up
Sanji himself thinks Zoro can solo Lucci + Kaku + Stussy in 1v3 where as Lucci equaled Joy Boys Haki using Luffy

So essentially Luffy + Joy Boy = Lucci

Notice how Luffy fights Lucci and Lucci doesn't think Luffy is an emperor

He sees Zoro neg Kaku (someone stronger) and he's like "Sorry sir, lets work together"

I can seriously get behind the idea of Sanji = Luffy as both are using external power levels.

I am not sure why Sanji fans boost Luffy when Luffy fans only downplay sanji.

They happen to use the same fruit just as Zoro happens to use the same sword as oden

If luffy uses JB’s haki then Zoro uses Oden’s, no if ands or buts about it
No because Oda actually debunked in manga when Zoro said "I should stop regulating MY Haki" and Enma nearly killed Zoro by sucking too much Haki

Where as Joy Boys Haki saved Luffy, gave him new life by giving him extra Haki.

Haki is life force