Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That's fair.

I assume she's neutral indie. I wish she was more helpful though.
if she was protown - shed buy poison and use it on PoE

if she was proscum - shed buy poison and use it on town reads

if shes neutral and her goal is to reach an XXXX amount of gold. shed save her money until she reach that goal

im guessing shes just genuinly busy irl and never thought she wud be a wagon rn so isnt bothering to check the site

She could be very well protected which means if kill will fail then we have to resort to Lynch
I mean, she got some shield but it wasn't part of her role. Problem i have with that is if she was last Red, she Has done nothing to me through her ability. I'd know if it was hostile i'm pretty sure. Unless she's scum but ability itself isn't classified like that

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I mean, Psychic wasn't technically pro town but she kinda was. Since she'd only win by lynching scummy players
Then she fits as neutral

But issue here is neutral indie with wincon like reach XXX amount of gold usually claim or give hints or try to defend themselves because they are pose no harm to any faction.

Kagu didn't do it. She was fine with getting lynched

Emil

Certified Memelord
She wasn't lynched though
what i mean is she wud be posturing and having fun for being lynched day 0 before the flip happens because she shud not know that she will be saved by shield hero

like when votes are locked she wud be very happy and meming for winning but she wasnt

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean, she got some shield but it wasn't part of her role. Problem i have with that is if she was last Red, she Has done nothing to me through her ability. I'd know if it was hostile i'm pretty sure. Unless she's scum but ability itself isn't classified like that
also possible shes last red and just gave up on winning anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.