• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't voted xd i mean, i don't scum read any of them.

If ability that lets for night Lynch in case of town lynch gets activated, who are we lynching through night? AM?

There's ability like that generated through in game event (if town is lynched, vote in PM through night to decide who's going to be lynched). I'm pretty sure it's been tossed and someone gravbed it.
If Kagurashii flips anything else than scums, and she does not have the vassal fan weapon, odd is the best choice for the next lynch

Yeah, odd or am, I made a case for odd, someone got mad rich, odd fits this profile, if its not Kagurashi the one with the vassal fan, its odd or destroya(but lower chances)
Vote Lynch Kagurashii

As i said the vassal weapon was used in the last day and the role who used it gained a huge sum of money, odd said that he only used 1 ability and somehow managed to be in the top 2, surpassing 9 people, just bellow Kagurashi, the people he surpassed cant have the vassal fan because they would be richer otherwise, the only exception are people like Kagurashi, who were already rich and could have used this fan ability, but then the question would be how tf did odd surpassed so many people with only 1 ability.
And another suspect would be someone like Destroya who went in the top 4( 19th place>4)

I will vote for Kagurashi this day phase tho, alwaysmind can be a good choice also, Pot also, idk.

did she buy the kill shot and aim at udell? :choppawhat:

also checking the revives, the revive say only revive non town??? see 4 purchess

and other one with rps, chance....
[1.800.000][Phoenix Beak] -
Once belonging to an Ancient Phoenix, it is said to revive those who have been attacked by it's beak.
Pick 3 dead players with different alignments, and have them have a RPS battle, for a second chance, this cycle. The winner gets revived. [1 purchase]

D5 Lynch

Rej

This forum is retarded.
The Second Falling of the Shield Hero!

In midst of the raging apocalypse, the Weebs decided to eagerly challenge the current richest Weeb. Seems they did not enjoy the fact that one person is wealthing over the competition. In order to avoid further disgrace, they decided to hang said individual... but at what price?

In another location a Weeb has went missing, everything that has been wound are dust leftovers and some faint magical remnants. What happened here?

Will the Weebs be able to maneuver through an Apocalypse and through murder mysteries at the same time?

[The Legendary Shield] has been activated
The lynch on @Kagurashii has failed.

[Wangsheng Funeral Parlor] has been activated
@Adam 🍎 [???] has been superkilled.

N5 has started! It will last 24 hours! You have 23 hours to submit an action! Reminder: The Waves are still targetable during the night, for those who missed during the day!
No posting!
<<<COUNTDOWN>>>

N5 Music

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Last edited:
From the cradle bars
Comes a beckoning voice
It sends you spinning
You have no choice
You hear laughter
Cracking through the walls