What was the last movie you watched?

This is a off-topic post,but i believe it's harmless for the thread.
Who of you guys already watched Planet of the Apes's 2011 reboot,and are big fans of it?
I watched in the past year,and became a big fan of it. These movies fullfilled the emptiness of a fiction that means the world for me that was left by Shit Piece.
If there are many fans of those movies here,i want to create a thread for discuss about them here in the entertainment section.
Now that they are continuing beyond a triology(The next is set for 2024),we may have plenty of things to talk about.
@ShinmenTakezo @RayanOO @Dark Admiral @Indigo @Lucius Zogratis @Cutty Jewboy @Buusatan94 @matt245
@Warchief Sanji D Goat @Cream filled donut7 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @BornInAbyss @TheAncientCenturion
@Ice devil slayer @Gol D. Roger @nik87 @Camie @EtenBoby @NikaInParis @Mr. Reloaded @Geo
@Jaguark101 @MonsterKaido

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Who of you guys already watched Planet of the Apes's 2011 reboot,and are big fans of it?
I watched in the past year,and became a big fan of it. These movies fullfilled the emptiness of a fiction that means the world for me that was left by Shit Piece.
If there are many fans of those movies here,i want to create a thread for discuss about them here in the entertainment section.
Now that they are continuing beyond a triology(The next is set for 2024),we may have plenty of things to talk about.
@ShinmenTakezo @RayanOO @Dark Admiral @Indigo @Lucius Zogratis @Cutty Jewboy @Buusatan94 @matt245
@Warchief Sanji D Goat @Cream filled donut7 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @BornInAbyss @TheAncientCenturion
@Ice devil slayer @Gol D. Roger @nik87 @Camie @EtenBoby @NikaInParis @Mr. Reloaded @Geo
I didn’t care for it, but I’m glad you found something new to enjoy :sweat:

Never tried it, I think i was too turned off by the Mark Wahlberg movie to try the same franchise again

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I've never watched it Peper.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Just watched Everybody Wants Some!! for the first time, I’m not always a fan of Linklater’s navel gazing but this is a solid portrayal of (what I think) was the last period of American history before everything went absolutely insane. I’m also a sucker for stories about college baseball players and the interpersonal drama therein, so…8/10 :sadgrin:
Post automatically merged:

Also watched The Killing of a Sacred Deer today, the performances were incredible but I have to wonder if Yorgos Lanthimos has ever experienced what other people would classify as joy…8/10 :noo:

Last edited: