Future Events Shanks will lose to Kid, only the new era matter

Are you guys nuts? Shanks being beaten before BB and Luffy? This is zkk 2.0
what are you on about, are you one of those "shanks is the final villain guys" or something. Of course shanks is going to be beaten before. Hes the only one left from the og yonko. Whitebeard, big mom and kaido have all been beaten and now shanks time has come

That why i understood too, it's time for the new era but i don't see Shanks already lose with his first real fight. For a character who has been hyped for many years that would be really disappointing.

what are you on about, are you one of those "shanks is the final villain guys" or something. Of course shanks is going to be beaten before. Hes the only one left from the og yonko. Whitebeard, big mom and kaido have all been beaten and now shanks time has come
So you think Blackbeard is fighting luffy without ever fighting or defeating an emperor?

Same as with law and BB either oda is about to boost Kidd and law alot or some people's favorites are about to embarrassed. Kidd I think has partially 0 chance to win as he facing shanks at full might. His only chance to win is if a outside influence helps him like a wild Strom that destroys shanks fleet or the Marines coming in primarily targeting shanks. Law has a shot to win and his whole crew against BB wit 2 officers. Law might be able to pull it out if he manages to land gf but BB even with only 3 people massively outmatches law and his crew.

B

Borasey79

Imagine Oda trying to explain Shanks' backstory, his connection to God Valley and the World Government AFTER he takes the L from Kid.

Oda's not that stupid.
I mean, he IS that stupid and he IS doing that in regards to Kaido, considering Rocks' lore more important than delving into the backstory of the guy who made G5 possible.

But.

Shanks is different. He won't suffer the same shortsighted treatment simply because of how much plot rests on his shoulders.

Blackbeards not just a yonko, he’s luffys greatest rival.

Blackbeard vs Shanks is happening after they kill law and kid
no he is not, blackbeard is luffys greatest pirate antagonist but not rival
kid and law are luffys rivals, they progress through the story at the same rate
blackbeard already killed a yonko pretimeskip and became a yonko right after, his journey is not relative to luffys at all
rivals always come after antagonists
like naruto vs sasuke battle happens after all the enemies are defeated first

I mean, he IS that stupid and he IS doing that in regards to Kaido, considering Rocks' lore more important than delving into the backstory of the guy who made G5 possible.

But.

Shanks is different. He won't suffer the same shortsighted treatment simply because of how much plot rests on his shoulders.
Hmm, technically the only part of Kaido's FB that was skipped was Rocks lore though. Its coming, just not with Kaido