Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Observations about Flower:

- She hangs her hat on a couple of town reads for what appear to be solid reasons (like T-Pein being miller), but kind of lacks wider threadsolving. She's usually not afraid to give off the cuff town reads even if they're not safe at all, and there's a bit of a lack of that. Often as town she'll townread people or complete nonsense or surface level reasons to the point where it's obnoxious. Here she seems more reluctant.
- She usually asks everybody to claim, I saw almost none of that from the ISO.
- She breadcrumbs some aspects of her claim (I need to gamble, I'm protecting this person, so on and so forth), but in comparison to what I'm used to seems a tad tight lipped. Frame of reference being pretty much every other town game I've played with here where she pretty much blurts out everything she's got within a short time frame. She justified her holding onto her cards by Reborn knowing aspects of her role or not wanting to give too much info away or whatever, but this has never stopped her in the past.
- Keeps complaining about almost dying and asks for help like a welfare recipient. Pretty typical for her. But as Soul pointed out she seems to be simultaneously clinging to lie and playing like she doesn't give a fuck.

Conclusion: Hard for me to lock her as scum just based off limited information I'm working with, but could see it. Would probably want to get Kobe's claim and work from there.

That generally pertains to angleshooting/why someone subbed out, reading someone's previous slot is fair game. It's for Kobe's benefit i anything because I don't see anything absolving from what he's posted so far, even remotely.
I mean, at some point i'm pretty sure we've been threatened with modkill or something if someone called Apollo "Fuji" xd i'm being cautious

but yes, for reading purposes

Kobe's role belonged to Flower earlier

and Reborn's role belonged to AL sama (since they vouch for each other basically)

What's the point of wounds? I got wounded twice and im not sure it does anything. I'm still alive.

The slot in general looks scummy. Kobe can make mason chat if Flower told the truth, however both players gameplay indicates scum.
i mean, with 2 you should be dead

it's basically 50% of killshot

-Wound (Destructive, rarely Manipulative): A status ailment that gets the affected killed once they are targetted with another wound. A wound will be applied through regular protections, unless the protection specifies wounds.

unless it has to happen within the same cycle

or you got healed meanwhile somehow

The slot in general looks scummy. Kobe can make mason chat if Flower told the truth, however both players gameplay indicates scum.
to be fair, this sounds more like a cult, but we already had cult

if Kobe's puppet , i'd just say that Reborn should be one to and they just faked this whole mason thing

which is why clearing one of them somehow would be neat actually

You neglected to mention this is Flower's slot. Kobe seems kind of scummy on the surface but whatever I can glean from him probably pales in comparison. I'll check her instead. That will actually take a while though.
Flower was also Indigo's original slot and he played scummy as well. Basically all three players in that slot have been scummy, but Al, who is now Reborn, is in a chat with Kobe and says that slot is good and that he (Al) trusts it.

i mean, with 2 you should be dead

it's basically 50% of killshot

-Wound (Destructive, rarely Manipulative): A status ailment that gets the affected killed once they are targetted with another wound. A wound will be applied through regular protections, unless the protection specifies wounds.

unless it has to happen within the same cycle

or you got healed meanwhile somehow
Nah this is two separate times. Either I was attacked two separate times or it was as a result of me visiting certain players.
:pepecafe:

Flower was also Indigo's original slot and he played scummy as well. Basically all three players in that slot have been scummy, but Al, who is now Reborn, is in a chat with Kobe and says that slot is good and that he (Al) trusts it.
Flower definitely used the mangyeko sharingan on his ass, he's a thrall, something ain't adding up here!

@Ultra can depwa isolate the alive players aey tell bow who depwa scum/town read, do depwa geel a connection or pattern wibbs's between zor people
Well it took me a solid 20 minutes alone to isolate Flower so I can't manage to do this in a short amount of time, especially for interactions I might as well have to read the whole game to come up with that. Hence why I asked Charles for guidance on who is within the boundaries of confirmed town and confirmed scum who are bound to go anyhow. Can't really understand the nuance of who's likely to be with who from my position as well as people who've been playing the entire time.

I will try and catch up slowly but realistically it's not the best use of my time to wait until I'm fully informed to start playing or giving takes. Maybe I'll get there eventually, in the mean time, feel free to suggest who I should look into next.

Well it took me a solid 20 minutes alone to isolate Flower so I can't manage to do this in a short amount of time, especially for interactions I might as well have to read the whole game to come up with that. Hence why I asked Charles for guidance on who is within the boundaries of confirmed town and confirmed scum who are bound to go anyhow. Can't really understand the nuance of who's likely to be with who from my position as well as people who've been playing the entire time.

I will try and catch up slowly but realistically it's not the best use of my time to wait until I'm fully informed to start playing or giving takes. Maybe I'll get there eventually, in the mean time, feel free to suggest who I should look into next.
based on mech and mech only

town indications - inno scans, people who gave me free shet, people who aren't maf according to blue's ability, baki due to sk stuff, udell due to ability that puts his fate in towns hands

blank - julies could prob be in scuminess indication based on that she allegedly "tanked" aligment check

kagu - lying about lynch immunity basically

Status
Not open for further replies.