Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Thanks, got it.

I have a pretty good read on X. I guess you can call me an Xpert. Think I've read him accurately every game we've played together stretching over the last couple of years, and something about him is just setting off my nose. Of course, I haven't read shit but this is the first place I tend to look since I'm very confident in it. Like an elephant smells water from 10 miles away, I can detect a subtle level of passivity in his posts.
well then he'd have to be godfather. i think his gameplay has been townie so far. there isnt much to do this game cuz all mafia seem just inactive. we have been yeeting a scummy player every day and they turn out red

it doesn't seem mafia has any drive this game. just sitting inactive waiting for town to fight itself

only muugen was active in red. his entire team dead inactive. all our puppet candidates are inactives

well then he'd have to be godfather. i think his gameplay has been townie so far. there isnt much to do this game cuz all mafia seem just inactive. we have been yeeting a scummy player every day and they turn out red

it doesn't seem mafia has any drive this game. just sitting inactive waiting for town to fight itself

only muugen was active in red. his entire team dead inactive. all our puppet candidates are inactives
Well, just take note of it. I'm here to provide a fresh pair of eyes to you battle worn weebs. Just pure gorilla solving energy. You've got an entire faction that's survived the whole game, perhaps they aren't doing so badly after all! You'll see soon enough if the PoE is exactly what you think it is or if there's gaps by lynching down it.

Anyway, who wants to give me the landscape of the game? From what I can surmise, we're an entire scum team down and another scum team without a flip - this correct?

A list of who's confirmed town and who's confirmed scum, and who's up for lynch today and why will also suffice. I don't expect a full catch up, just the essentials. I've read nothing but the current day.

Yup, Red mafia is down (5 people). I assume there are 5 Blue people too.

Basically i'll tell you first things that come to my mind when i see players name:

Kagurashii - role looks more like indie rather than town yet she insist she's town, known abilities - take cash from 2 people and let them exchange money and join minigame for free, she tanked Lynch D0 (but it was game mech) and got special Item with which she tanked another Lynch (says she didn't know that's going to happen, but early on she said it's not lynch immunity + she wasn't really worried about getting lynched), also rich af, look how much money you have, she Has millions yet she refuses to buy something like investigation

Reborn - previous player claimed Miller, also vouch for spot now taken by Kobe and somewhat for UB too (confirmed town by now)

Destroya - isn't too active tbh, apparently town if that's how we should understand Blue's ability (Blue said basically there's one scum between Muugen, me, Dest and Rottkins and Muugen was scum, however Blue's role, Joe Biden (Town), just says he will learn if there's scum within some wagon, not how many, so i can't be sure)

Midnight Delight - i'm pretty sure he gifted me refill last DP, so i like him bit more, can't tell much more tbh

Ekkologix - poisoned and superpoisoned, then healed and superhealed, both poisonings claimed by Udell, somehow someone got innocent result on him (tbh i don't really understand who), haven't killed anyone, at least until day 4 i think (would've died to Blue's shoot if he did)

Charlie - i won't say too much xd i mean, i haven't claimed a lot of my own abilities, but I claimed my role to SK through PM, if someone can revive him, would be great btw

Bakidou - superkilled and revived before we saw the flip (dead roles get janitored until end of the cycle), says he shares alignment with SK (town), SK was townread him, so this would probably be true, but i don't think SK claimed it

Kobe - previous spot claimed ability to create mason chats, joined one with Reborn and then lost ability. Both spots kinda vouch for each other.

Naomi - you tell me

T-Pein - claimed conditional Miller basically, i bought investigation last cycle and used it on him, my abilities were supermodified ATM and from what i learned from hosts, super investigation bypasses regular immunities, redirections and stuff like that, so unless he Has some super investigation immunity he should be innocent.

Alwaysmind - claimed gifting one-shots to people but i don't think anyone confirmed they got one, earlier during game event where we custom made submitted abilities, he's chosen creating fake WUs which just doesn't sound townie to me tbh

Juliet - haven't claimed anything, Usopp at some point said investigation on her failed, nothing else really happened here

Michelle - kinda forgot she's playing, early on i remember some people townreading her (Ekko i'm pretty sure was one of them), but i don't think she's done anything really

Underworld Broker - died, flipped town, revived

Rottkins - basically what i said about Dest, also he healed Usopp once

Random Asshole - so basically invest type role as far as i understand, shares results to get cult leader lynched like D2, says he Has no other results

Udell - poisoned Usopp twice, set last DP Lynch candidates to Kagura and himself, says he Has 2nd wincon (need 3 towns in his bloodline, but won't know if he won or not before he's dead)

I'm pretty sure i shared most of what happened. Basically most scum got caught over sussy claims and now nobody wants to claim anything

I mean, the most sus people are Kagu, Random Asshole and Alwaysmind if that's what you're asking about
That's not what I'm asking you little Charles. If you've already got these guys figured out, why would I waste my time here? Who are you uncertain of that you'd like more clarity on? I'll subject them to my Haki.

That's not what I'm asking you little Charles. If you've already got these guys figured out, why would I waste my time here? Who are you uncertain of that you'd like more clarity on? I'll subject them to my Haki.
I mean, if i could be 150% sure on Usopp, that would be lovely. He got inno on him though so another alignment check would be a waste of ability.

I'd like Kobe checked i guess

I mean, if i could be 150% sure on Usopp, that would be lovely. He got inno on him though so another alignment check would be a waste of ability.

I'd like Kobe checked i guess
I will ISO all 20 of his posts and return. The journey may be long and arduous but I shall deliver results

You neglected to mention this is Flower's slot. Kobe seems kind of scummy on the surface but whatever I can glean from him probably pales in comparison. I'll check her instead. That will actually take a while though.

You neglected to mention this is Flower's slot. Kobe seems kind of scummy on the surface but whatever I can glean from him probably pales in comparison. I'll check her instead. That will actually take a while though.
We were asked by hosts not to bring up subs topic in general.

What's the point of wounds? I got wounded twice and im not sure it does anything. I'm still alive.
That generally pertains to angleshooting/why someone subbed out, reading someone's previous slot is fair game. It's for Kobe's benefit i anything because I don't see anything absolving from what he's posted so far, even remotely.
The slot in general looks scummy. Kobe can make mason chat if Flower told the truth, however both players gameplay indicates scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.